Accident 😧

As days passed, a lot was changing in the Singhal family. Abhishek's father had now returned home after being discharged from the hospital. But the shock of their son's loss was still deep on the entire family. The health of both father and mother was most affected, their bodies had become weak and loose, instead of being as strong as before. Both Manisha and Abhishek are spending their time taking care of them. For this reason, their bonding is also getting better these days. At this time both of them are providing emotional support to each other. No one can completely compensate for the absence of Siddharth in the lives of both of them, but by sharing their sorrows and happiness with each other, the burden on their hearts became lighter.

After giving medicine to her father-in-law, Manisha went to the terrace. Often in her loneliness she likes to spend her time on the terrace. But today when she reached the terrace, she saw Abhishek walking tensely from one place to another with a mobile in his hand. Seeing him worried, Manisha reached him and Abhishek noticed her, he stood with a smile on his face.

M: kya hua? Koi pareshani h to mujhe bata sakte ho

A: wo jiya se bohot din ho gaye h baat kiye...samjh nahi Raha kaise baat Karu

M: isme konsi badi baat h...simple h....call lagaake...

A: itna aasaan nahi h (turned his face to the other side)...shaadi cancel hone k baad se maine uska call nahi uthaya aur phir jab wo Milne Ghar aayi tab maine usse thik se baat bhi nahi ki aur use mana kar diya tha kuch din tak ki mujhse naa Milne aaye... aur naa baat karne...

M: tumhe Aisa bilkul nahi karna chahiye tha...ye galat h... Humsafar sath me chalne k liye hota h...raaste me akela chhodne k liye nahi (with tearful eyes... She placed gently her hand on his shoulder)....chahe sukh ho ya dukh wo ab tumhare zindagi ka hissa h tumhe use har cheez me apna hissedaar  banana hoga...iss tarah se use khud se durr karke tumne jaane anjaane me use bohot dukh diya h...

He turned towards her and regret was visible on his face.

A: maine toh itna socha bhi nahi tha ki mai uske sath Aisa behave karke use takleef de raha hu

M: yahi to tumhe samjhna h...aur ab call pe nahi uske saamne jaake usse personally milke baat karo

A: mai bas abhi gaya aur abhi aaya

M: koi jaldi nahi...aaram se use mana kar hi aana

Abhishek started leaving shyly but then came back and held Manisha's hand. Manisha was looking at him confused as to why he had come back. Abhishek smiled and lowered his eyes.

A: thank you...aap ko bata du aap ab bhi mere liye best ho

After saying his words, he quickly left the place and Manisha kept looking at him with a smile on her tearful face.

Abhishek took his car and reached Jiya's hospital. After getting information about Jiya from the receptionist, he immediately went to her cabin. Jiya was reading the file of a patient but she got startled after seeing Abhishek. She had tears in her eyes after seeing Abhishek after so many days. Before she could react to anything else, Abhishek came and took her in his arms and hugged her. She cried in his arms.

A: I am so sorry...

J: I missed you so much (while crying)

A: kaisi ho tum?

J: tumhare bina bilkul achhi nahi hu...

Then the hospital staff came inside and both of them immediately separated. The staff informed her that the health of a patient was critical and his relatives only wanted to talk to Jiya.

J: Abhishek, mujhe jaana hoga...jaruri h

A: yes...I know...but Aaj shaam hum milenge 7.30 ko pahuch jaana