|fluff| Haters to lovers pt 2

A surprising amount of you wanted a part two so here you go

Eclipse bangs his head into the wall

He sighs "what am I supposed to do here. It's obvious that I feel...something for y/n. Its only a matter of time until they find out"

Eclipse shakes his head in denial as he tries to focus back to the computer screen. "I need to focus on finding the star! I dont have time for these damn feelings!"

Trying to focus back to the current task didn't seem to be working however. No matter what he did, eclipse just couldn't seem to get y/n out of his mind.

"What if they don't feel the same and just reject me?" Eclipse asks to himself.

For once, eclipse was stuck on what to do. His plans where all falling apart but y/n always seems to be there to lighten his mood. Y/n is the only human who has ever shown genuine care for him. The only one who would give him a second chance despite him being a complete jerk

"You know what? Fine. I will tell them and if they reject me then oh well" eclipse says, trying to go back to his normal cocky self.

Eclipse shuts off his computer and starts looking for y/n. They wouldn't be in the pizzaplex sense it wasn't work hours. The first place eclipse thought to check is the hillside outside of the pizzaplex. It is a place they seem to end up in every once and a while to get away from everything.

Eclipse walks up to the area overlooking the small town. To eclipse's relief, he sees y/n sitting down seemingly admiring the view. To be fair, it was actually quite peaceful. Even eclipse could admit that he sometimes comes up there to relax.

It was also away from everyone. The perfect opportunity for eclipse to confess his feelings.

Eclipse slowly walks over to y/n and sits besides them. Y/n looks over to eclipse and raises an eyebrow "what happened to being busy?" Y/n asks with a smug grin

Eclipse shrugs. "I finished early. I was actually wanting to talk to you about something important" eclipse tries to hold eye contact with them but immediately looks away, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Tilting their head, y/n gives him a concerned look. "Did something happen?" Y/n goes serious for a moment as they see eclipses uncertainty

Eclipse finally looks back at them "what- no nothing happened...im just nervous I guess" eclipse sighs as he now just tries to delay the inevitable

"Pfft- you? Nervous? Are you sure your feeling alright?"

Eclipse gives them a playful glare "shut up and let me speak."

"Im all ears"y/n says as they give him a supportive look. Eclipse groans frustrated as a faint blush once again covers his face

"Look- I dont know how this whole romance thing works. In fact, I didn't even think I was capable of such feelings."

Eclipses hands form into fists as he tenses up a bit. "This is pathetic of me. Falling for a human huh?" He chuckles as he looks back at y/n waiting for them to give some sort of response.

Y/ns eyes widen "are you saying what I think your saying?"

"I know you probably dont think of me the same way but I thought I should ask you anyway. So..would you be my partner?"

Eclipse looks at y/n and instead of the scowl he was expecting in return, he instead gets a smile "I would love that! I was actually planning on asking you at some poi-

Y/n is cut off by eclipse kissing them on the lips. Their eyes widen at exlipses sudden boldness but then they begin to lean into it and close their eyes.

After what felt like several minutes, the two part lips and y/n catches their breath. "I-wow. Didn't know you were a good kisser" y/n seems still slightly out of breath and has a heavy blush across their face

Eclipse chuckles "im sure you'll find a lot more surprises now that your stuck with me"

S E V E R A L D A Y S L A T E R

Eclipse approaches y/n who seems to be playing a game of geometry dash at their desk. Eclipse gives them an amused expression "hey y/n"

This sudden voice causes y/n to drop their phone. Eclipse practically bursts out laughing at how easy it was to scare them. Y/n looks over at eclipse and glares at him while picking up their phone.

"The man of the hour. Or should I say animatronic." Y/n says while turning their spin chair to face him.

Eclipse crosses his arms. "Thats me I suppose. Anyway, I came here to ask you if you wanted to...go on a date?"

Y/n looks at him, surprised. "Oh. Uh-well this is sudden. I mean we only just started dating but I certainly would like to if you would."

Eclipse sighs "well if its to sudden than I can just cancel it."

Y/n immediately jumps in "no! Its not sudden or anything. I just wasn't expecting it I guess?"

Eclipse grins, his mood now lightening "great then it's settled. I will send you the address. Meet me at 6" eclipse walks out of the office leaving y/n now both flustered and a bit confused

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: I plan to have some sort of "spicy" scene for the next chapter...be prepared for that I guess as long as I dont pussy out of it