|angst?| yandere Eclipse x reader

request by: @Arosa_The_AroAce

y/n waves as they walk out the daycare. "see you two tomorrow" they dont wait for a reply and continue to walk away.

that was until they get the feeling they were being watched. of course they were used to this by now and immediately knew it was him.

y/n crosses their arms "what do you want, eclipse" just as expected, eclipse appears behind them. since y/n was still just outside of the daycare, they could probably call for moon if they needed to. for whatever reason they decided to just see what eclipse wanted.

Eclipse stands in front of y/n, his metal face cold and expressionless as always. Despite his appearance, there was no mistaking the way he was staring intently at y/n, almost as if he was waiting for them to react.

eclipse walks forward before finally speaking "why are you even helping those idiots? you are just wasting your potential to actually do something useful"

y/n just glares at him "what? like working for you?" they say in a clearly sarcastic tone.

eclipse takes another step forward, closing the distance between them. he seemed unbothered by their somewhat harsh words. y/n backs away while also being careful to not show any signs of fear. y/n face goes pale as they realize they cant back away any further and eclipse now had them cornered into a wall.

Eclipse leaned in close to Y/N's face, his metal frame towering over them. He ran a finger gently down Y/N's face, his touch freezing cold. though that was probably just because he was made of metal.

His expressionless face that forever held a permanent creepy smile was now staring intently into y/n's eyes, almost as if he was waiting for them to react.

y/n felt paralyzed with fear, the cold metal of Eclipse's hand still remained where it had been. y/n felt like they were beginning to have a panic attack and they could barely breathe. It was as if Eclipse was testing out whatever power he had over them.

y/n rememberd where they were and realized they should probably get help before eclipse decided to do anything.

before y/n could let out a scream for help, eclipse's hand covered their mouth, his iron grip preventing any sounds from escaping. y/n's heart was pounding out of their chest, and their mind was in a state of sheer panic.

"you know...im a lot better than those two will ever be. I can give you whatever you want and protect you unlike them."

(alright I know this was short but I got no other ideas. cheetoe man kidnapps y/n. end of oneshot.)

460 words