|fluff| Eclipse x reader (part two)

in the last chapter

"that was fun" you say, grinning at eclipse. eclipse nods in response.

Continued:

"But we can't just stop there" he says, grinning. "We must come up with more ways to torment them." as he says that, y/n nods in agreement.

"Of course," you say, eager to work with eclipse to cause chaos. the two of you spend the rest of the night coming up with all sorts of schemes to get back at the brothers.

several hours pass as the two talk, not realizing how late it was. y/n realizes how much they enjoy spending time with eclipse. It's not just because he shares their desire for chaos and destruction. theres something else about him that draws them to each other, something neither of them can quite understand. at least not yet.

eventually, y/n realizes how long they have been talking to eclipse as they let out a tired yawn. y/n sighs sadly, looking at eclipse "I think it's time for me to head back," they say, standing up from the couch they were previously setting on.

eclipse nods. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asks, watching you get up.

"definitely," they confirm, grinning as they make their way out of the "bunker".

over the next few days, y/n and Eclipse continue to meet up and come up with new ways to torment sun and moon. y/n begins spending more and more time with eclipse and they begin to develop feelings for each other. of course, neither would admit it to the other but it was almost painfully obvious.

one night, as y/n and eclipse sit together on his couch, they both feel a bit of tension between themselves. there's something unspoken there, something that neither of you has yet to acknowledge. the narrator watches from above, tempted to just reveal the obvious truth

"eclipse" y/n says, turning to face him. y/n quickly looks down, not sure if they should say what they are about to. they then look back over to him, deciding to just get it over with.

"I feel.. strange when im around you. im not sure what the feeling is, but I haven't ever felt it around anyone else.." y/n says, not even sure themselves.

eclipse looks at you, his expression softening. "I think it's because we both have a deep desire to make the world ours. to take control of everything and shape it to our will." eclipse responds

y/n nod, understanding what he means. "but there's something else. I feel like we have a connection that's more than just a shared desire for chaos."

Eclipse looks at you for a long moment, titling his head. he then slowly leans forward and kisses y/n. his lips are soft and warm, and they feel a jolt of electricity shoot through their body. it's unlike anything either have ever experienced before.

(I really struggled to write that. I apologize for probably making you humans uncomfortable as well💀)

the two slowly pull apart, breathing heavily. "y/n," eclipse whispers, his voice full of emotion unlike his usual slightly monotone voice. "I think we both know that there's more between us than just friendship." y/n nods in agreement at his statement.

from that moment on, the two become inseparable. you continue to come up with new schemes to torment sun and moon, but now you're doing it together. you're partners in every sense of the word, and you can't imagine your life without him.

as the days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months, you and eclipse continue to deepen your relationship. you don't just share a love for chaos and destruction, you also share a love for each other. and as you look at him now, with his arm around you and a mischievous grin on his face, you know that you wouldn't have it any other way.

(well then-)