|fluff| Lord Eclipse x reader

request by: @Ima_SiMp_69

y/n walks around the large castle like structure. they had accidentally went into the ballpit while the portal was apparently malfunctioning and now they found themselves in some sort of castle. that or a very fancy mansion.

after walking through the giant building for a few minutes they find what appears to be a large library? y/n looks around the incredibly large library and is surprised by how many books it had.

"who the hell needs the many books?!" y/n shouts. their voice echoes across the walls and unknown to them, gets a certain someone's attention.

y/n looks around, trying to find their way out of the library. they then notice a tall shadow coming from behind them and they quickly turn around.

they just stare at each other for a moment before eclipse speaks up. "who are you and how did you get in here?" he asks in a somewhat annoyed tone

"im y/n. you?" eclipse is surprised. "you dont know who I am? you must not be from around here then." eclipse says. y/n raises and eyebrow. "your giving me flashbacks to every stereotypical popular girl in high school" y/n says, laughing a bit.

eclipse rolls his eyes and pretends to not hear them. "im eclipse, the ruler of the dimension" he says proudly.

"I see. do you by any chance have a portal to other universes? I would prefer to not be trapped in whatever this place is" y/n asks.

"your a dimensional traveler? guess thats not surprising. unless you have your own way out, it appears you are trapped here." eclipse explains.

"what do you mean im trapped here? there has to be some way you can send me back!" after y/n says this eclipse seems to think for a moment. "well...I might be able to send you back but it could take a while. but im going to need something in return for wasting my time." eclipse replies while looking back down at them. y/n seems to only just now be realizing how tall he is.(going off of fan designs)

"uh- well I can't really give you my soul or anything. at this point im not sure if I have one." eclipse couldn't even tell if they were joking or not.

"I dont want your soul" eclipse sighs, irritated. "whatever...I will send you back just dont cause any trouble for the next few days your here" eclipse says as he walks away and signals for y/n to follow.

as the two walk together, y/n decides to try and start a conversation "sooo..are you just alone here or something? this place seems so big yet your the only one here"

"im not alone here." eclipse says simply. y/n waits for him to continue but realizes he isn't. "alright then." the two walk in silence until they come across a decently large door. eclipse opens it "he is where you will be sleeping for now." he says.

y/n walks in and sees that it is pretty much just as "grand" as everything else in the castle. they turn around and narrow their eyes at eclipse. "why are you doing this exactly? I dont have any way to repay you."

eclipse chuckles "im sure you can find some way to repay me eventually" y/n tilts their head "for now though, get some rest." eclipse says as he walks out.

y/n and eclipse became closer over the next few days, learning more about each others lives and growing more comfortable with each other. even though y/n originally only planned to be there for at most a week, they didn't really intend to go back anymore.

630 words