❃ 𝑨𝒃𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❃

TAEHYUNG'S POV
What a beautiful morning it is ! The one with whom I wanted to spend my whole life is in front of me, sleeping peacefully beside me. But..... Still..... Not married yet. (Chuckled) You don't know y/n, how much I missed you these days. But... but.... but.... Now, I won't make any mistakes which will make me regret it later, cause I don't want to lose you.

Suddenly she started to move herself in the direction but she didn't. She gradually opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was my face. I was already looking at her and she joined the programme too. We were staring at each other for a very long time when someone directly knocked on the door.

She immediately pulled up and sat straight on the bed and the same went with me. 

Y/N- Good morning !

TAEHYUNG- Good morning, my pumpkin.

Y/N- Yah, someone is on the door. Go and open.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh really. Remember miss y/n, we are still not married but  if you want them to see us together, in one room, then okay. (Smirk)

Y/N- Hey, hey, hey, wait. Uhh, let me hide somewhere first.

TAEHYUNG- Where will you hide, huh ? In the bathroom ? What if the person is Jungkook or Jimin and they want to use the bathroom.

Y/N- Yah, why are you scaring me ?

TAEHYUNG- I'm not scaring you. I'm just telling the -

Y/N- Shut up, I'll go in the bathroom and you go to the door and open.

TAEHYUNG- Sure, madam. as you say.

She went inside the bathroom and locked it from inside. Taehyung walked to the door and opened it, only to see Jimin there.

JIMIN- Ohh, hello. Good morning.

TAEHYUNG- Hmm, good morning.

JIMIN- What ??

TAEHYUNG- What, what ?

JIMIN- Won't you let me come inside your room ?

TAEHYUNG- And why tho ?

JIMIN- Yah, come on. It's not like someone else is inside. Wait....... Is really someone inside there ?

TAEHYUNG- What ?? N-no. Wh-what are you s-saying, Jimin ?

JIMIN- Come on bro, now I'm damn sure, you're hiding someone. Wait, is y/n inside the bathroom ?

TAEHYUNG- Huh ? N-no.

JIMIN- Yah, don't hide it. I know, she is inside. Come on, now tell me. It's not like I'm going to tell someone.

TAEHYUNG- Hmm, she is inside.

JIMIN- What the hell, what's she doing inside ? Wait...... don't say you both did something, last night ? (Teasing look)

TAEHYUNG- Shut up. Nothing is the same as you're thinking, okay.

JIMIN- Then tell me, what's she is doing there ?

TAEHYUNG- Actually last night, we both sought out our problem and she forgive me, so I insisted her to stay here for one night with me. Believe me, we both didn't do anything.

JIMIN- Calm down, calm down. I was just joking and congratulations that she forgive you.

TAEHYUNG- Thanks. Well, why did you come here ?