❃ 𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 ❃

~Jennie's room~

Y/N- What !!

JENNIE- Hmm, the news is true, y/n. We got this from our spy.

Y/N- If our spy told this then it must be true cause he never lies.

JENNIE- Then, what should we do now, y/n ?

Y/N- Let it continue like it was before.

JENNIE- But y/n, won't it harm us ?

Y/N- Jennie, if we won't live with the danger then how would we know to fight back ?

JENNIE- You're right, y/n but look Sara unnie is with us, not only her but her baby will be in danger too.

Y/N- Don't worry about it, Jennie. I know how to handle it.

JENNIE- Fine, but still be careful from them.

Y/N- I will and you too take care. Well, I think we all should do a meeting, I mean we, our group.

JENNIE- You're right. I'll tell everyone and we'll do our meeting.

Y/N- We'll talk about this tomorrow cause today we are going to go shopping and also my aunty and uncle are coming.

JENNIE- Ohh, fine y/n.

Y/N- Would you like to join ?

JENNIE- No, I won't.

Y/N- Are you perhaps not coming because of the danger ?

JENNIE- Well, yes. How could you sense that y/n ?

Y/N- I'm your friend, Jennie. We almost spent most of our time together and you're asking how could I ?

JENNIE- (Chuckled) you're something different, y/n.

Y/N- I know, right ?

JENNIE- Of course, right.

Y/N- So, you're Coming.

JENNIE- Fine.

Y/N- Good girl.

JENNIE- So, when to go ?

Y/N- In the evening around 4 or 5.

JENNIE- Okay !

Y/N- Hmm, I'm going and don't forget to hide the weapons when we go to the mall.

JENNIE- Sure. The same goes with you.

Y/N- Hmm.

Y/N'S POV
How the f*ck they thought that I'll not get to know about their moves, huh ? Do they think, I'm a mafia queen without any reason ? Then, it's not. I'm way more intelligent and smart than they think. Now, they have to bear it all.

Should I tell maa-papa about it ? No, they would definitely tell Taehyung about this, directly or maybe indirectly too and I don't want to make him worried for me cause I can handle it by myself. Maa, papa and di would be worried too, so it's better not to tell anyone from them.

I can handle it myself afterall I'm also a mafia queen. Hmm, anyways, it's better to continue whatever happening here, so it will help me to know more about their plan, that why are they trying to hurt me ? And all.

~y/n's room~

*knock knock*

Y/N- Come in.