❃ 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 ❃

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I'm going towards y/n's room and I don't know, why even I wanted to come here ? As Lisa told, this is the 1st room after the left turn, okay let's check if it's y/n's ! I trust in Lisa bit still.

And here we go, I found her. That means it's her room. But what am I seeing ? She's still working. Ohh, God ! Lisa was right..... Should I go inside or not ? I think I should, that's why I came here right ?

Huh !! Let's go inside man ! Wait let me knock first ! As I was going to just knock I heard her voice from inside.

Y/N- Don't need to knock ! Just come inside !

How does she knows I'm outside here. Does she have any kind of powers to sense ?

Y/N- Are you gonna wait there whole night ?

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, sorry

Y/N- Ohh, hi Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG- Hi, what are you doing ?

Y/N- Ahh, just some work was left

TAEHYUNG- Ohh God, how much work you will do, y/n ?

Y/N- Just some work was left and it will finish in 5 minutes

TAEHYUNG- Y/niee, I came here to meet you and you're doing work here. This is not fair

Y/N- Taehyung, you just know what ?

TAEHYUNG- What ?

Y/N- You're behaving like a baby or my old friend who only wants totally my attention.

TAEHYUNG- So what ? I'm your friend naa !

Y/N- You're but not close or old friend.

TAEHYUNG- But you know, I sense sometimes that we're old friends

Y/N- Guess what ?

TAEHYUNG- What ?

Y/N- Sometimes I feel this too

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, anyways at least look at me while talking not at the laptop screen.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I made a poker face and move a bit towards her face for looking what she's doing on laptop. Suddenly, she moved her face and her lips just brushed on my cheeks.

We were just staring at each other for a good 5 minutes. Then we got startled by the voice of aunt Hana. We went back to our past positions. The embarrassment was sparkling on both of our faces.

TAEHYUNG- Uhh, come downstairs, maybe dinner is ready

Y/N-  Yeah !

Y/N'S POV
Ohh God ! What just happened ? I could sense that my cheeks are all blushy-blushy now. Me, the Y/n Agarwal, Sparkle Queen, never ever in life blushed for any men and now here. Ahhh, and you ? Mr. Heart ? Why are you beating so fast, huh ? Don't you have any work instead of this thing.

~downstairs~

LISA- What were you both doing upstairs ?

Y/N- Nothing !

JUNGKOOK- Really ? (Raised eyebrows)

TAEHYUNG- Yeah, just talking about the work

HANA- Ohh God, why you kids always talk about work ? Huh !

Y/N- Sorry, aunty

HANA- Anyways, start the dinner.

ALL- Yeah !

LISA- Don't you think, this is too much fishy now ? (Whispering)

JUNGKOOK- Right, look Taehyung is smiling mouth to mouth. (Whispering)

LISA- Yeah, and look at y/n too. Her cheeks are red too. (Whispering)

TAEHYUNG- What are you both talking ?

JUNGKOOK- Nothing. We were-

LISA- just the food is tasty. So, we're praising aunty

JUNGKOOK- Yeah, the food is very tasty, aunty

HANA- Ohh, kids. Thanks

JUNGKOOK- Welcome aunty.

~after the dinner~

Y/N'S POV
Ohh God, why ? Why did I forgot to tell Taehyung about the plan of tomorrow ? I should eat more almonds now to remember everything.

Huh ! Now, I have to go to his room. How will I face him after the incident happened before the dinner ? Y/n, you have to do this, only for Lisa and Jungkook.

Huh, let's go, y/nie. You can do this. You're Sparkle Queen, why are you lossing your daring just because the incident. Just forget it and focus on telling the plan.