❃ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 ? ❃

~outside~

Y/N'S POV
I stepped outside carrying my belongings. I saw the cops already here and of course they know, that I'm the Sparkle Queen and also they know, I only kill the one who did some sin, so they know me and they are from my side so they are not going to arrest me.
Some cops were taking the corpse and the non-dead from there. One of the cop, who seems familiar, guesses like he recognised me and came to me.

???- Hello, I'm the head inspector.

Y/N- Uhh, Hello !

???- Hmm, I guess you didn't recognise me but I recognised you, Sparkle Queen aka Beauty treasure.

Y/N- Omo, Yoongi-ahhhh, you here ? I really, never, expect you to be present here.

YOONGI- Same here, but look at yourself y/n, you become more beautiful than before when I left you.

Y/N- Thanks for the compliment but I'm mad at you. You left me without telling me about your departure for Korea, huh !

YOONGI- I'm really sorry, y/nahh ! I didn't get the opportunity to tell you. You know about my mom, she was way more worried about my security from my dad.

Y/N- Hmm, I know and now look, you're the one who provides everyone safety.(chuckled)

YOONGI- But not from you and the  Mafia V.

Y/N- Mafia V ? Isn't he the Mafia King ?

YOONGI- Yeah, he's the Mafia King from Korea. In fact, he's right present inside the mall. Didn't you see him inside ?

Y/N- Nope, I was so busy fighting that I didn't realise the public around me in fact one of my friends is still inside.

YOONGI- Ohh, y/n ! You're still the same.

Y/N- I know, now help me to find him. I left him inside.

YOONGI- Ok-

???- Y/n !!!!

Y/N- Ohh, tae ! You came !

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I saw y/n, with the Head inspector, Min Yoongi and also my childhood friend. And look what a life, he becomes an inspector and I become a mafia. Anyways, but what he's doing with y/n and they are laughing too ? Do they both know each other ? Of course, after all y/n is the world famous mafia queen, almost everyone from the cop knows her.

Y/N- I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I left you inside in danger.

She literally tightly hugged me after her statement. Something inside my stomach was happening making me feel butterflies. I immediately hugged her back. Of course, Who will leave the opportunity to hug back their love ?

TAEHYUNG- It's okay, y/n ! Don't say sorry for this. Look I'm all fine.

Y/N- Still, what is something that happened to you ?

TAEHYUNG- Hey, look at me. I'm safe okay. Then why are you crying ?

I pulled back from the hug, when I felt something wet on my shoulder. And she was crying. Is she really crying for me ? Does she care for me ?

Y/N- I'm not crying, okay

TAEHYUNG- Ohh really, then what is the liquid thing coming from your eye ? Sweat ?

Y/N- Yah, what is this ? Don't tell me the lame jokes. They are not funny like jun oppa's okay. Omo, what am I even saying, how do you even know who's Jin oppa