❃ 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 ❃

Y/N'S POV
I had my lunch and was going towards my room. But then I stopped in front of the guest rooms where Kriti and Jay were staying. They went back from here cause of the fight we had before. So, then I thought about going to their room. I went to Kriti's room first. BTW Lisa was with me too.

LISA- Y/n ! Why we came here in kriti's room ?

Y/N- Cause, I want to find some proofs here.

LISA- But y/n, do you really think that she had left something here back.

Y/N- Lisa, every criminal leaves something before they leave their place. And I guess, kriti and Jay too had left something here.

LISA- Okay ! But, what to find here ?

Y/N- Anything, whatever you'll find suspicious here, ust look here.

LISA- Okay !!

Y/N'S POV
We were finding the proofs but still we didn't get any there. So, then we thought to go towards Jay's room but then My vision went to the photo frame. There was something different look in bottom of the picture.

LISA- Y/n !! What happened ?

Y/N- Lisa, here look here.

LISA- What's here ?

Y/N- Look, don't you think, this part of the photo is kind of different from other.

LISA- Ohh yeah, here the colour is different too.

Y/N- I think, here is something written.

LISA- Okay, but it's so small. We have to find a magnifying glass, here.

Y/N- Hmm.... But I don't have any magnifying glass with me.

LISA- What about taking this photo frame with us.

Y/N- Hmm, I'll ask Divya or bua about this.

LISA- Okay, so should we go to Jays room too ?

Y/N- Ohh, Yaeh obviously. We can't leave his room without checking.

LISA- Okay ! Let's go.

Y/N'S POV
We went to Jay's room and started to find the proofs. Lisa saw something and Called me towards her. I immediately went to her and asked..

Y/N- What happened, Lisa ? You find something ?

LISA- Ohh yeah ! Look here.

Y/N- A pendrive !!!

LISA- Yeah, a pendrive. Y/n, maybe here is the proof you wanted from long time against Jay.

Y/N- Thank God, you found this Lisa. This was very important to show Jay's reality infront of kriti. Thank you very much !

LISA- It's fine y/n ! After all you're my friend and it's my pleasure to help you in your work.

Y/N- Hmm..... Now, we should go to our rooms and give me the pendrive. I'll keep it with me.

LISA- Okay, and when you'll open it ?

Y/N- I didn't bring my laptop here so when we'll go back then I'll see.

LISA- Okay !

Y/N- Hmm ! Take rest, Lisa !

LISA- You too !

Y/N'S POV
We both went back to our rooms. I kept the pendrive inside my box which is secured with a tight password. Then I went towards the balcony. Then I thought to call, di ! As I want to tell her about the upcoming dangers.