❃ 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 ❃

~Time skip~

Y/N'S POV
We all did our shopping and obviously me and Divya went to pick up bua and fufaji. I missed them a lot even if I met them a couple of months ago.

Now, we already did our dinner. You know, Taehyung was just staring at me the whole time. Nah, nah...... Don't think because he loves me, it's true that he loves me but it was not the reason for his staring. He was staring because of Abhishek.

Yeah, you heard it right. The reason was Abhishek cause he sat beside me and was talking to me without any pause. You know what, I literally wanted to punch him but I somehow controlled myself.

Here, I'm sitting in the garden outside our mansion but yeah, still in our property, inside the gate, so no one dares to come inside cause of the tight security. Only some friends and relatives are allowed or the people who are invited, but they are not allowed without any checkings, of our security of course.

I was sitting here for almost half an hour, so I decided to go back for my sweet sleep. Somehow, I felt thirsty, so I went towards the kitchen cause I was being lazy and I didn't put a jar on the nightstand.

I picked the jar and poured water inside. I was going towards my room but saw that the right room's lights were still on, which was Taehyung's room.

Why is he still awake at this time ? It's freaking 12:07 am. Yeah, yeah, I know that I'm also awake but it has the reason after all. I was making a rough plan for the upcoming mission, but what is he doing ? Does he have jet lag or any tension ? Even if I'm mad at home but still I love him and I do care for him. I can't leave him alone. I need to go inside. I guess, this is the perfect time to break my silence and talk with him cause I don't want to hurt him more also the new danger is coming now which will lose our bond more and I don't want to.

Y/N- Taehyung ?

TAEHYUNG- Uhh.... Who's this ? Ohh.... You, y/n ? Here ? Why are you awake at midnight ?

Y/N- Same goes with you, Taehyung. Why are you still awake ?

TAEHYUNG- Actually, nah, it's nothing. I wasn't feeling sleepy at all.

Y/N- Hmmm.... Well, same here. I was also not feeling sleepy so went to the garden for mind fresh.

TAEHYUNG- Umm, y/n ! I know, this ain't the time to discuss this but still. Can we talk, now ? Please ???

Y/N- Taehyung, all I want to do now is realx and you know what, I can't do it now because somehow, I'm feeling guilty this time.

TAEHYUNG- What happened, y/n ? As a friend, you can share it to me. It will reduce your pain a little if you're in.

Y/N- Well, I don't need you as a friend this time.

TAEHYUNG- Huh ? Y/n, please, don't break our friendship now. I can't bear this heartbreak now. I can't, I just can't, please.

Y/N- Pabo~ (chuckled)  who said that I'm here to break our friendship, huh ? Am I dumb or what, who will break it without any reason ?

TAEHYUNG- What do you mean ? Aren't you mad at me ?

Y/n turned around and went towards the door without saying a single shit and our innocent, not an innocent Taehyung thought that y/n is still mad at him and leaving him again.

TAEHYUNG- Hey, y/n. I'm again sorry but please don't leave this time...... I'll do anything for you..... But please, don't go.

But she came back after locking the door properly and sat on the couch and gestured him to sit beside her while patting on the side.