thirty three

Tae: H_hyung he _I _( said brearhing heavily and he just fainted in yoongi's arm)

Yoongi: tae? Tae! ( calling his name while tapping his cheeks ) Taetae ? Baby open your eyes!! tae- ( panicking ) Beakyun ! Call the damn doctor HURRYY !

Beak:( still processing what just happened but when he saw tae unconscious in yoongi's arm he immediately run to tae ) Tae? W_what happen to h_him ( asked while shaking tae )

Yoongi : ( picked tae up in his arms ) his RooM ? ( asked restlessly as he finally looked at beak's miserable state ) Beak ! Where's his room !! ( yelled a little making beak to regain his senses)

Beak: 8_804 this way ! ( said and directed yoongi to tae's room )

Yoongi: ( kicked open the door ,took tae to his bed and gently laid him on bed then covered him with blanket ) Call The Doctor I said ! ( said angrily to beak who flinched a bit and immediately called the doctor while yoongi went to the washroom and brought a wet towel and started wiping tae's neck and hands who whined a little cause of cold sensation and flickered his eyes slowly ) Tae ! baby can you hear me ( asked softly but got no response ) ( sighed and gave a little peck on tae's forehead then placed the soaked towel on his forehead and looked at beak for answer )

Beak: Doctor is on the way ( yoongi just gave a nod and diverted his attention back on tae ) I will go and take the doctor here ( said looking at his phone and left the room )

Outside with beak ;

Beak:( picked up the call ) hello hyung ?

Jimin: hello ! umm did jungkook came ? He wasn't in his right mind when he left I am just not getting a good feeling ,tell me he didn't did anything stupid ! Where's tae ? Is he ok ? Did they both fight again ? ( asked in one breath and you can tell he was hella worried from his tone )

Beak: Jiminie hyung Tae just f_fainted ! I dont know what happened between them but Kook slapped tae out of anger and was just trying to take him home ,he was out of his mind--

Jimin: Hold on ! Where's tae now !! and Where is Jungkook !! ( asked panicking )

Beak: I donno about kook but tae is here with me ,he is having high fever ,Yoongi hyung didn't let Jungkook take tae with him

Jimin: Stay with tae ! I am on the way and call the doctor ( saying he hanged up and rushed to get his car while beak sighed and went out to take the doctor )

A few minutes later ;

Yoongi:( looked at the door when beak entered with doctor ,sighed in relief and make seat for doctor) His fever don't seem to be decreasing and he is shivering badly .( said looking at tae helplessly )

Doctor : ( nodded ) I see ,( and moved to tae to check his temperature ) Its quite high ( said showing the thermometer which clearly showed a peak of 107° on it making yoongi and beak gasped ) Can you bring more layers and cover his body ,it may help keeping him warm ( beak nodded and get two spare blankets from cupboard and handed it to yoongi as he was sitting near tae )

Yoongi:( properly covered tae with blankets and sat beside him taking his head in his lap ) do something ( said to doctor )

Doctor : ( checking tae ) I can't give any injection or medicine right now because he has high fever it might be dangerous ,we gotta wait untill it reduces a little ,so we can proceed ( said sighing taking tae's vitals )

Yoongi : ( took tae's hand in his and start rubbing his palms while beak also sat to other side and followed yoongi's action while doctor left to take necessary meds )

Just then a panicked jimin came running in room ,without looking at anyone he directly went to sit beside tae where previously beak was sitting who offer the place to jimin as soon as he steped in