Introduction

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥

Morgana the daughter of the Duke of Cornwall, a noble in the secluded city of Avalon and the heiress to the Dukedom.

Upon discovering the upcoming marriage arranged by her father, Gorlois, Morgana ran away from home in search of tales to tell and the prophesied four knights of the apocalypse.

"Without the other races, won't it be such a bland and boring story?"
- Morgana to Arthur

"You may be small but you're so uncute!"
- Morgana to Sin after she rolled down the hill when she tried to capture it.

"You may be small but you're so uncute!"- Morgana to Sin after she rolled down the hill when she tried to capture it

Kanji / Kana

モルガナ・ティンタジェル

Romaji

Morugana Tintageru

Alias

The Duke's Beloved Daughter

Lady of Avalon

Gana | read as "Jana"

Morg | Team Percival nickname

Lady Morgana | City of Avalon

Princess | King Arthur

Biological Description

Race: Human (?)

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Status: Alive

Birthday: December 18

Height: 167 cm (5'5")

Weight: 57 kg (167 lbs)

Hair Color: Gradient Purple (lighter on the roots and goes dark to the tips)

Eye Color: Muted gold

Blood Type: O

Status

Relationships:

Unknown (mother)

Gorlois Tintagel (father)

Morgause Tintagel (half-sister)

Blasaine Tintagel (half-sister)

Affiliation

City of Avalon

Dukedom of Cornwall

Kingdom of Liones

Occupation

Storyteller

Holy Knight

Future Duchess (former)

Abilities

Dreamer - Any of her drawings or writings, Morgana possesses the ability to make it come to life and she can also project her emotions through her music, may it be an offense type of effect or defense depends completely on her mood. 

Equipment

Psalteria - a slender, elegant pen. Its smooth, polished surface shimmers with an otherworldly luminescence, hinting at the power it holds. Delicate carvings resembling musical notes dance along the barrel, a subtle whisper of the melodies it can unleash.

Aura: The Psalteria shrinks, transforming into a smooth, ocarina-like instrument that shimmers with an otherworldly glow. When held to her lips, gentle melodies, like whispers on the wind, flow forth.

Sylph: The Psalteria elongates, becoming a sleek, silver flute. Delicate carvings resembling swirling air currents dance along its length, hinting at the light and airy music it produces.

Enchanter: The Psalteria expands, blossoming into a beautiful lute. Its polished wood gleams, and intricate designs resembling musical notes adorn its body. This form promises music that weaves enchanting spells.

Echo: The Psalteria condenses into a smooth, pearlescent orb. When brought near her mouth, it amplifies and shapes her voice, transforming it into powerful melodies.

Ygdris - A book bound in otherworldly wood, its pages whisper secrets in an unknown tongue. This unassuming tome holds a hidden magic: its pages multiply endlessly based on the user's whims, an ever-growing canvas for fantastical tales.

DISCLAIMER

I only own my OC and nothing else.

- Ionllanthe