The End of the World

Extra long chapter because life got in the way so I couldn't write it up until now. I hope you enjoy!

 I sighed as I got my weapons ready, putting my hair in a pony tail before checking myself out in the mirror. A lot has happened in the last several months since our first date, and we haven't really had time for another one. We were trying to have alone time when the Pulverisor, who we later learned his name was Timothy, was being annoying and constantly trying to butt his way in our business.  On top of that, we managed to get Aprils dad, well I should say Donnie managed to get Aprils dad out of the Kraang's holding, and April found a strange device that was connected to the Kraang's technology, so we could essentially spy on whatever they were doing.

   Leaning against Leo as the show Space Heroes started up, I didn't really pay attention to the show. I liked the show don't get me wrong. But, the expressions Leo made while he was fanboying over it was adorable. You couldn't blame me for really wanting to watch him- I mean the show with him.  Hearing Leo gasp, I looked at the screen as Captain Ryan slapped his partner in the face. I shook my head and grinned, as Captain Ryan patted the arm on the chair. "Well old girl. It's just, you and me." Captain Ryan stated, "What a hero." Leo sighed out, and I smirked as the tv suddenly turned off, giggling as Leo looked annoyed. "What are you doing? That's the final episode of Space Heroes!" he exclaimed and Donnie gave him a stern look. "I've got something a little more important." he stated, and Leo and I glanced at each other concerned, and we stood up, his hand gripping onto mine as we walked into his lab.        

 "April and I have been sifting through all this Kraang chatter, and well, listen to what we translated." Donnie stated and the Kraang Orb started talking. " The final phase of the plan known as Kraang's Invasion shall commence in the unit of time that is six hours. The Technodrome shall arrive from Dimension X through the portal." I frowned and folded my arms as Mikey spoke up," Are you sure this is the translated version?" he asked making me facepalm annoyed. "They said in six hours, something called The Technodrome is coming through that portal." Donnie stated in a much more simple version Mikey could understand. 

"This is the Final Phase of the Kraang Invasion." I muttered, but even more confused than before and it seems like I wasn't the only one when Leo spoke up. "W-Wait.. But I thought April and (Y/N) were the keys to the Kraang plot and they don't have either of them." Leo stated and  Donnie spoke up. "If that Technodrome comes through that portal, well... it sounds like the end of the world." Donnie stated making me frown and look off to the side as we thought. "So, what do we do?" Raph asked and Leo spoke up. "Guys... we got to  find a way to shut that portal down. "It's up to us." I stated agreeing with Leo that we needed to do something. "To save the world?" Mikey asked unsure and I turned hearing Splinter," Leonardo and (Y/N) are right. When you first went up to the surface, I feared you were not ready. But I have come to realize that you are not only ready to become heroes...it was your destiny. And if the fate of the world, must rest in somebody's hands... I am grateful it's yours." I smiled hearing Splinter tell us this and bowed with the others,  smiling as we went off to get ready for the invasion. "Leonardo, a moment please." I heard Splinter say and Leo stopped walking with me. 

  I nodded over at him and kissed his cheek, smiling as I saw his cheeky smile,  before leaving the lab, planning on getting ready for this big fight. I knew ever since we found out about who me and April really were and how we were connected to the Kraang, things have been different. But, this time only made us stronger, and I knew we would get through this together. I didn't know how wrong I would be as Leo walked over to me. "What are you doing?" he asked and I stopped putting our last bit of equipment inside the Shellraiser. "Uh, helping us, the team, get ready for our next big mission." I stated placing my hands on my hips. "No, you're not. You're staying here. With April and Splinter." he stated and my eyes widened that he would even try this. "What? No, I'm not staying. I can be a big help. I've finally gotten my powers down under control." I argued back and he sighed," (Y/N) I know you have. I can't lose you to the Kraang. Knowing what they have in mind for you and April. I can't risk it." he stated placing his hand on my shoulder as I frowned and folded my arms, looking down.