Pizza Gyoza

It's been hectic ever since Donnie made Metalhead, and the whole thing with Dr.Rockwell.... I don't think I'll ever understand what my life has gotten to be, but as I was going out with the guys and April to a place. The guys were in stealth mode, while I followed April on the street. I could feel her annoyance, and I was right as she sighed, and turned around. "You guys want to speed it up a little?" she asked and I shook my head. "Are you saying turtles are slow?" Donnie asked annoyed and Mikey chimed in," That's a hurtful stereotype!"

"Trust us April, they are better off, keeping a low profile." I stated and Leo nodded," We find people treat us better, when they don't know we exist." He stated, which I frowned at even know I knew that by now, it was still wrong for my brothers to have to worry about showing themselves, and risking their lives. "Sorry, I'm just so excited to get you out of the sewer for a change." she said smiling, and even Mikey seemed confused by her statement. "What are you talking about? We go out all the time." Raph stated, and April chuckled. "Yeah, but tonight you're gonna do something besides hitting people." She stated and Raph groaned in disappointment. "Don't worry, you're gonna love this noodle place I found." she stated and I furrowed my eyebrows. "And you're sure they'll be welcome?" I asked and April waved her hand in dismissal. "Oh yea, Mr.Murakami doesn't care what you look like. In fact he won't even know what you look like. He's blind." she said and Mikey got excited. "Awesome!!" he exclaimed until Raph smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow!" he looked up and saw Raph glaring," I mean, for us obviously." he stated sheepishly and I shook my head and smiled sighing as I continued on the walk with April and the guys to the noodle place, only for my eyes to widen in shock seeing and hearing a destruction going on inside.

 "Oh no!" April exclaimed, and we all ran over to the entrance. "Who are those creeps?" Donnie asked, and she sighed." The Purple Dragons. They think they own the streets around here." she stated and I frowned seeing them pick on Mr.Murakami. "So much for not hitting people tonight." Leo said, and Raph smirked," Oh well." he said more so excited than the rest of us to bust some heads. Glancing at Leo, we both shook our heads, knowing that while we didn't want this, we knew we had to do something to help Mr.Murakami.

 "All right, let him go. You don't want any trouble." Leo stated when we all stood in front of the door, weapons drawn. "We, on the other hand, do." Raph stated, and one of the Purple Dragon dudes spoke out. "Woah, those guys were serious. There really are giant turtles." He said in shock, and one of the other guys smirked. "Yeah and about the girl too. You think they bribed her with something to be on their side?" the guys laughed, and I glared at them. "I'd much rather be over here than the side that's about to get their butt kicked." I retorted, and I smirked as Raph even gave me a high five. "Hey they know of us, we're famous!" Mikey exclaimed, and Donnie glared at him. "That's bad!" he shouted and Mikey shrunk down. "Oh. Right." he stated, and the Purple Dragon in the middle spoke out again.

 "Whatever you are, this neighborhood is ours. So why don't you slither back to the ocean you came from?" He asked and my head already hurt listening to these guys. "Actually, we're freshwater turtles. I suspect that we're derived from the diamondback terrapin, but it's possible we're a common box-" Donnie started mumbling, until the Purple Dragon dude interrupted him. "Get em!!"

  Next thing we knew there was a fight breaking out in the shop. I let the guys handle it while me and April helped get Mr.Murakami out of the shop after standing by, knowing they had it handled. But after having Mr.Murakami and April out of the shop, I went back in and Raph had punched a guy in my direction, and in the moment, I gasped, but didn't hesitate to grab the dude's arm and flip him over, causing him to groan in pain. "Nice." Raph said, and I smirked giving him a high five, seeing Leo holding a Purple Dragon by the shirt, and I saw his hesitation.   

"Get out of here." He told the purple dragon, who shoved him out of the way. "Come on, let's go! This ain't over greeny!" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Greeny? Really?" I scoffed and Donnie seemed to agree. "I wonder how many brain cells he put to work on that." he stated, and I laughed," Not much." I admitted, and Raph didn't seem to happy about Leo letting them go.