Backstory

Note: Not as long as the other chapter but this is just the backstory of how you came to be with the guys! More to come on this in the future of course, I can't make it this juicy and not have anything to do with it in the story hehe. Just so you guys know, when you meet you're obviously an infant, the guys are around 3 years old. Anyways, enjoy!

   The sound of electricity could be heard and there were power strips running along the rooftop, next to the helicopter that was running. A baby crying could be heard and talking, next thing we see is robotic forms, one in a human disguise and another in it's robot suit by the helicopter. "Krang, can you shut the one known as experiment 626 up." The robot in it's human disguise walked up to the Krang who seemed to be struggling with the infant as they carried the basket to the copter. "Krang, the human is showing signs of distress, most likely from what Krang did to the humans parents." The robot suggested and the robot getting into the helicopter turned back to it. 

  "The one known as the human infant does not understand that while they're in this stage Krang. Krang must transport the one known as experiment 626 to TCRI." he stated and they were about to turn to place the infant in the copter when they were suddenly hit in the head by something causing the Krang droids to look over. Seeing nothing at first they were going to place the basket inside of the helicopter, only to have it knocked out of their hands and into the sewer water drainage system. "You'll never hurt anyone like her again." A female voice rang out, and the sound of metal on metal rang throughout the rooftop, only for the krang droids to fall to the ground. Screaming,  they popped out of the hatch in the disguise, and the figure standing over them stood in the shadows with four beings behind her. 

"Are you sure this was the right one?" The tallest figure asked and the girl smirked. "I know what I saw brother. This is it...and history will repeat itself and things will go back to normal." The girl spoke softly and one of the figures hummed. "Actually there's still about 1 percent chance that sewer drain didn't-" he started off only to get cut off by a whack on the head. "D, we know that box and know that this is where it happened. If we planned it accurately....our past selves should find her. Just like we did." 

Unknowing to the four young turtles that were saving the baby infant in the box down the sewer drain, there were figures in the shadows watching carefully to make sure things went smoothly. Thankfully, things did and the human figure sighed in relief. 

"Let's go home guys....until we meet again."  

"Again...again...again..." One of the figures echoed. "Mikey shh!!" whisper shouts could be heard from the distance, but the four turtles had already left and been gone. "Alright sorry dudes, just had to leave the effect." He said in a defensive tone, and the figures vanished as quickly as they came.