Raphael (Bonding Time)

You and Raph were the typical sibling, getting into arguments and fights. Even if you were younger by a lot, he didn't tolerate a lot of things, especially you bothering him when he wanted to be alone. But today, you came home from school, Splinter sending you to preschool during the day now to get you some kind of education and socialization. You had been holding back your feelings, acting like everything was okay when Splinter picked you up, but as soon as you got home your demeanor changed. You ignored eveybody and slumped down on your bed when you got to your room, tears coming down your cheeks. You had been bullied the last few weeks, and well, since you started in the middle of the year, and while it's just kids being mean and calling you words and names, you didn't know what to do. 

  Your brother walked by your bedroom, and heard you crying. He thought nothing of it at first, but when he peeked in and saw you covering your face he knew something was wrong. Yeah, you were his annoying little sister, but he hated seeing you upset. He walked in and placed a hand on your shoulder, making you jump and look up, only to sigh shakily seeing it was him. "Hey, it's just met squirt. What's wrong?" he asked and you sniffled shaking your head. 

"I-I don't want to talk about it..."You muttered, and he frowned, shaking his head. "Look, I know I'm not Leo or Sensei, but you can talk to me. What happened?" he asked and you frowned sitting up on the bed, feet dangling to the side of the bed, and you sniffled, wiping your eyes. " A bunch of other kids are picking on me. They said I stink like trash, and I-I  should just get in the dumpster before they put me in it themselves...yesterday they saw me with daddy, and asked me where my mom was... I told them I didn't have one, and they laughed and pushed me down calling me a daddy's girl..." you muttered and Raph felt his fists clench in anger. "Who are these kids?" He asked and you shook your head, taking his hand in yours.

"Please don't Raph. I don't want daddy to be upset." You said and his eyes softened as he looked down at you. " (Y/N) he would be upset, but not at you, for you. He'll find a way to stop those bullies, okay?" He asked and you gave a small nod, sniffling again, and he frowned again before smirking small. "You know what'll cheer you up?"he asked gaining your attention. "What?" you asked as he raised his arms and wiggled his fingers. "The tickle monster!!" he exclaimed making you gasp and  crawl up towards the head of the bed. "No, not the tickle monster!" you exclaimed squealing and giggling in fits of laughter as he tickled you and wrestled with you in the bed. "N-No! S-Sto-Stop!!" you gasped as you tried to escape but it was pointless. He had you down for the count.

Raph smirked, and he chuckled as he saw your face getting as red as his mask. "You know what to say!" he stated and you giggled and laughed from the tickling. "Raphael is all-wise and powerful." you exclaimed making him chuckle before he stopped tickling you, and you panted heavily breathing. "Now come on, let's go tell dad what's been going on okay sis?" he asked smiling as he hugged you, you gratefully hugging back. "Thank you Raph... I needed that." you muttered softly smiling as you and him headed to see Splinter who was in the dojo meditating. 

"Anytime squirt, anytime."