part 13

When jin saw the person. He said

Jin said : you?

When he said this. She smiled and said

??: yes me.

Jin sighed and said while he helding his temper with his right hand.

Jin : i thought that i am gonna have conversations with someone random girl but it's you.

When he said. She smiled and nodded her head and said.

??: yes, by the way let's sit and talk.

Jin nodded his head. He saw yn who is very confused and scared to saw the person who don't wanted to saw. Jin smile and said to her.

Jin : yn she is my college friend where i go with my college.

Yn nodded her head. She said in low voice

Yn : hello I am yn.

The girl nodded the head and said. She smirked towards her.

She said : myself kim jennie. I'm honored to see you in person.

After this. They both sit where as yn was decided to gone from there side. Jin don't saw and realized that she is not here anymore.

Jennie laughing and said

Jennie said : jin , so can we say yes to our parents.

Jin looked towards her and said.

Jin : jennie but i don't saw you like the way you saw me.

Jennie make some sad face and said

Jennie : how i am stupid that i thought you also liked me.

Jennie stood up from the chair and going from far away from his sid. Jin also stood up from his chair. When he saw that yn is not here. He without saying to her. He was going but jennie held his hand. Jin glares at her after this jennie scarily loosing the girp from his hand where as jin said angrily.

Jin said : jennie don't touch me. You also know that i don't like when girls touch me neither friends nor you.

Jennie said crackingly

Jennie : jin I'm yo--

Jin : don't utter anything anymore. I'm not in mood to argue with you. Let's talk tomorrow understand. Tomorrow i will clear my thoughts but for now, bye.

Jennie saw that he is gone from her side. She smirked and called to her boss.

Jennie : my work done don't worry about anything i will surely made me to make him my boyfriend or husband.

On the other side. The men smirked and said

The men : good to know this.

After this. She cut the call and goes out from the restaurant.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

.....

Jisoo came inside the home. She colsed her eyes and smell. She smirked and said

Jisoo : jin don't change yet. He is still the same way. He doesn't even change his password.

.......

Jisoo was roaming around the home inside. She smirked towards the photos of jin.the jin photos are hanging on the wall. Before she could roam more around. The rosè call her. She pick up the call and said.

Jisoo : what happened rosè.

Rosè crying and said

Rosè : jisoo, someone else is going to killed soekjin.

When jisoo heard this. She said in curiosity took her in head.

Jisoo : first talked clearly what dp you mean.

Rosè said : first come here jisoo. It's urgent.

After this called ended. She looked and wonder to find soobin. She came towards him and said

Jisoo : soobin lets go from here. We have to go again paris. It's urgent.

After this they both came outside the house. They goes to again airport to went to Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~
.....

Where as jin was looking for the yn. He doesn't found her. He still not know why he is worried for her. He mumbled in lower voice.

Jin : twinkle would found her with her power where she is.

After this he goes to his home. He took step in his house. He came inside and roam around to found her but twinkle i not here. He thought for sometimes and he also came outside. He goes to his jhope restaurant.

....

When he reached the restaurant. He goes to jhope and said

Jin said : hoseok yn came here or you know where she.

Hope after sometime he thinks and David while nodding his head.

Jhope said : yes i know she came here any talk to me while then she goes from this road after she byed me.

Jin said : did she's said something like where she is going.

Jhope nodded his head .

Jhope said : yes, she said she's going to park.

Jin glares at him with annoying by him . When jhope sawing this he awakardly said.

Jhope : seoul park

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rosé smirked and said in called.

Rosè : yes she is coming again.

The on the other side. Someone said

??: good be careful rosè if she found out then you will saw the consequences.

Rosè said : relax nothing gonna this type of things..

After this she hang out the called. She came towards her balcony and said while staring at the view of night.

Rosè : jisoo you not know what's going to happen with you.

After this she doesn't utter anything. And relaxing her body.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Teahyung was going inside the office. He came inside where as everyone else was confused about this. He came to stage. It's was a ceremony for new ceo. Everyone claped for him. He firstly smile and take the mic in his hand. He start speaking.

Teahyung : hello everyone I'm kim teahyung. The new ceo of the kims industry.

The new reporter one said

The repoter : sir can you clear that why you are going ceo because we know that the ceo of this company is still alive.

The teahyung smirked and said.
.

Teahyung : if owner of this company want to make me ceo of the company.

The reporter : how we believe that the owner desire to make you.

Teahyung : here, saw on your on eyes.

After this in projecter. The paper shown in the screen. Where she signed that teahyung gonna be ceo. After this on video came up. Where she said.

Yn : nice to meet you. I'm owner of the company kims . I'm going to give this to Mr kim teahyung .

...................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.........

When yn saw this on tv shope that this news was playing. She shocked and said.

Yn said : no way, it's not me.

....

To be continue....

See you on next week. Or in this again. Anyways goodbye.