𝟎𝟑𝟑

Biwa

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N, now with Giyu, decided to go through the vigorous Hashira Training once more, starting with Tengen, who did the stadmina training. They didn't stay there for long, probably only an hour or two, and went on to Muichiro, who did quick movement training.

He successfully managed to get her to stay the night. He pretended like Giyu didn't exist, so Y/N had to acknowledge him for Muichiro to finally talk to him. Needless to say, they didn't get along. After Muichiro was Mitsuri, who did flexibility training.

"Y/N-chan!" Mitsuri called out to her once she noticed her approach. She ran over and grabbed her hands. "Are you here to train again? You have to have my pancakes first! I just got some fresh honey from my bees!"

Mitsuri dragged her inside, Giyu walking behind. He was annoyed at how bubbly she was while Mitsuri was confused as to why Giyu was following. She didn't mind, though, and gave him some pancakes as well.

She tried to get Y/N there for as long as possible, but Y/N only stayed there for three hours before going on to Kyojuro, whose training was similar to Muichiro's, but instead of focusing on moving quickly with a sword, he focused on cardio that mostly involved running and things to do with the legs. In short, it was meant to quicken lower ranks' running speed.

"Y/N!" Kyojuro's booming voice called out. Save for his missing eye, he looked as good as new since she last saw him. "And Tomioka? What a surprise! Come inside! Senjuro's wanted to see you again ever since you first met, Y/N!"

That's how Y/N and Giyu sat for a few hours with the Rengoku brothers without getting in any training. Y/N didn't talk that much, but she did way more than Giyu, who was just watching her adoringly. Kyojuro noticed and pulled Giyu to the side for a small chat, leaving Senjuro and Y/N alone. The young boy looked at her with a big smile, a great change from how meek he was when they first met.

"Y'know, I'd love to have you as an older sister, Y/N-san!" Senjuro said.

Y/N coughed, unsure what to say to that. Thankfully, she didn't have to since Kyojuro and Giyu walked in a moment later. Kyojuro's grin was tight, and Giyu looked irritated. They left shortly after to the Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai, who focused on sword skill revision. Y/N and Obanai weren't as close, and if Y/N had to be honest, she thought he was very rude, but Obanai, on the other hand, absolutely adored her but didn't know how to express it.

He had terrified-looking Demon Slayers tied to the walls. Their goal was to avoid hitting them while swinging their swords. Thankfully, the swords were wooden, and Y/N managed to avoid hitting any of the Slayers.

Obanai tried to get closer to Y/N, but he was shy around women, even her. Not to mention that Giyu was around her like some stupid dog. They didn't get along at all, and with them liking the same girl, they got on each other's nerves even more.

Y/N finished up quickly, much to Obanai's disappointment, and went on to the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, who basically just did nonstop slashes at you until you either fainted or vomited.

Sanemi, much like Obanai, liked
Y/N as well and didn't know how to express it. He wasn't shy or anything, but he was harsher towards her. His slashes were much gentler and slower on her, though he was still quick so that it hit her here and there, leaving a few bruises.

The last stop was the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei, who focused on muscle reinforcement. Not was the tallest and strongest of the Hashira, and naturally, his training was the harshest. However, she trained with him before becoming a Demon Slayer and managed to endure it.

There were four people who were also there: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Genya. Tanjiro was happy to see Y/N again. Zenitsu was also happy, but in a creepy sort of way, and Inosuke didn't immediately go up to her and ask for a fight, which was an improvement! Genya's face flared up when he saw her again, and he even tried to talk to her, but he quickly got nervous and walked off.

Y/N had finished all of that training in just three days, and she felt very proud of herself. She didn't yet have her own estate, so she stayed at the Buttferfly mansion for the night. Giyu wanted to go with her, but she dismissed him, thinking that he was just joking or something, which was the complete opposite.

As Y/N laid in bed, sleeping peacefully, three figures stood over her. In the middle, a pretty pair of rainbow eyes looked at her with interest.

"You're right, Akaza-dono! This girl is ethereal! Oh, I'm so jealous of you~"

The one who stood at the far right scoffed in annoyance.

"Shut the hell up..."

At the far left, six wide eyes started at Y/N. He's seen her before...

"Muzan-sama has given us strict orders..."

He slowly picked her up. Y/N's eyes fluttered open, but before she could scream, she was transported to a different place at the sound of a biwa.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ When Y/N was young, Gyomei saw her as a daughter, and he still sees her that way

I might as well just call this semi-yandere because I'm bad at doing full-blown yandere 💀

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════