𝟎𝟏𝟕

Uppermoon Six

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Just days later, Zenitsu disappeared, and Tengen started to deeply regret bringing the others along with him. He said that he would be operating solo from then on, leaving the others to their own devices. Y/N didn't stand for that. If there was a demon lurking in the Red Light District, then she wasn't just going to stand around and not do anything about it, especially since there was a possibility that it could be an Uppermoon. So, against Tengen's wishes, she stayed along with Tanjiro and Inosuke.

As the sun fell, Y/N hopped from roof to roof, trying to find clues on where the demon could be. Suddenly, she heard the sound of crashing wood. With her hand on the hilt of her sword, she dashed to the source of the sound and saw that Tanjiro had indeed crashed into one of the houses. It wasn't just him, though. He was accompanied by the demon that she had been so desperately looking for.

She was very beautiful, with long black hair styled in a high ponytail, lime green eyes, and pure white skin. Her clothing was rather scandalous, with a cleavage showing top and panties, both magenta. She also had thigh-high stockings, though, so that helped cover her up, and she also had on a pair of tall three-legged sanmaiba geta along with some kanzashi hairpins, three on each side of her head. The most striking part about her, however, was the fact that her obi seemed to have a mind of its own. No... she seemed to be controlling it. It must be her Blood Demon Art. The demon glanced over at Y/N, and her lips curved into a toothy grin.

"Hah! Looks like I didn't have to go to you, after all! You came right to me!" she exclaimed.

She made to attack Y/N with a piece of cloth from her obi. Y/N could see that in another piece of cloth was a picture of a woman. No, not a picture... It was a woman, trapped in the obi.

'So she can store people in her obi. Noted.'

"Wisteria Breathing, Second Form... Shades of Lilac!"

Y/N cut away at the obi with ease, causing the demon to look surprised. Her shock quickly turned into annoyance. She flung more pieces of cloth at her, but Y/N cut them all, making her more ticked off.

With the demon distracted, Tanjiro thought it a good idea to attack her from behind, but she was quicker than that and blew him away.

"Now that that... rat is out of the way..." The demon turned back to Y/N, her lips now pouty. "You're becoming bothersome. You're lucky that Muzan-sama wants you so badly, y'know? If he didn't, I would've eaten you already."

Y/N rolled her eyes, getting a firmer grip on her katana before striking again.

"Wisteria Breathing, Fifth Form... Droopy Death!"

The demon seemed confused for a moment, which was understandable since this specific form was meant to throw Y/N's opponents off. When Y/N got up close and was about to release a slash, she noticed something in the demon's eyes that threw her off. Uppermoon Six.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Tanjiro is embarrassed that he got blown away like that in front of Y/N.

❥ Sorry if this chapter is bad, it's kinda rushed 😅

❥ I find it kinda funny how I give everyone a really detailed description and then not describe Tengen, like, at all
❥ Plz give me Secrets to use in future chapters. I'm running out 🙏🏽

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════