𝟎𝟏𝟏

Dreams

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Y/N..."

"Y/N...!"

"Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, her lungs begging for air. She looked around only to find that she was not on the Mugen Train, but rather, a field of Spider Lilies, most red, and some blue.

"What the hell...?" she murmured, reaching for her sword only to find that she didn't have it.

In fact, she wasn't even wearing her uniform. She wore a furisode kimono that was white and had a F/C (Favorite Color) flower design on it.

"You're finally awake..."

Y/N's eyes darted around, trying to find who was talking. Her gaze eventually landed on a young woman. She looked almost exactly like Y/N.

"So..." the woman said, "You're my descendant?"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Tanjiro..."

Tanjiro stirred at the sound of his name. His eyes slowly opened, and when they did, he yelped. The girl next to him also yelped, frightened by his reaction.

"Tanjiro...?! What's wrong?"

The girl next to him, in his arms, was none other than Y/N. She looked as beautiful as ever, and they were so close...

"Y/N... What are you doing here...?" he asked.

Y/N blinked, looking at him in confusion. She reached up to check his temperature. His face was red, but he wasn't warm.

"Did you have a bad dream, my love? We're married, remember?"

Tanjiro looked at her in shock. Married...? So was him becoming a Demon Slayer... Was that all just a dream? If that was it... then his family...!

"Is everything alright in there?" called out a familiar voice.

"Yes, oka-san!" Y/N replied, pulled away the sheet of their shared futon.

That was when Tanjiro noticed that Y/N's belly was a little round. His face flared up, realizing that he had done the... thing with her.

"You didn't answer my question, Tanjiro," she said.

"I... Yeah... I guess I did..." he murmured, standing.

She followed suit, giving him a concerned look but deciding not to press it.

"If you say so."

She kissed his cheek and walked out of the room. Tanjiro could see his family... His mother and younger siblings, all happy together. And Y/N, who smiled at them while wearing a wedding ring on her finger. Maybe it was just a dream.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Laughs and giggles could be heard throughout the forest. Zenitsu's hands clasped around
Y/N's as they weaved through the trees. Zenitsu looked back at her smiling face, and he couldn't help but blush.

He always thought that he would probably end up with Nezuko, but to his surprise, he was now with
Y/N. It was a sign that the two belonged together, and he wanted to listen to it.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Inosuke-sama..." Y/N murmured, tugging on the boy's muscular arm.

He huffed and turned back to her.

"What is it, my minion?" he asked, his voice gentler than usual, but only slightly.

Her fluffy F/F/A (Favorite Furry Animal) ears twitched slightly as she looked down.

"I'm scared... Are you sure this is safe...?"

He stopped and leaned his hand over to pat her head.

"Of course this is safe! I'm your leader, after all! Just follow the Great Inosuke, and you'll be fine!"

"Alright... I'm choosing to trust you..."

She gave him a shy smile, and it made him feel an odd fuzzy sensation deep in his stomach.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

!!WARNING!!
- Slight Lime

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "K-Kyo..."

Kyojuro's eyes widened as he looked down at the girl beneath him. It was Y/N, and she looked up at him with glazed over eyes. She looked so... vulnerable.

He leaned down and kissed along her neck. She whimpered when his lips brushed over one particular area of her neck, so he abused it. Her whimpers turned him on immensely, so much so that he had to grind on her leg to keep himself satiated.

"Kyo, please..." she pleaded, "Need you..."

His gaze turned predatory at her words. He loomed over her, looking deep into her eyes before grabbing her legs. She asked for it, and he's been dreaming of it for a long time... Why should he hold back now?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

Y/N's dream got intercepted.
❥ Both Zenitsu and Inosuke were surprised that Y/N was in their dreams, but they weren't complaining.
❥ This is my first time writing anything remotely smutty.
❥ Wattpad is being a bitch.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════