𝟎𝟎𝟑

Pervert

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Shinsuke led Y/N to a nearby house with a wisteria crest so she could rest up. Though she wasn't tired, she needed to be at her best for her mission for the next day. She was to go to Mount Natagumo.

Y/N was grateful for the accommodations. As she started getting ready for bed, she heard the sound of shouting coming from another room. She tried to ignore it at first, but it got increasingly annoying. With a frustrated huff, she stood and walked out of her room the other. She knocked lightly on the door before cracking it open, peeking inside.

Inside were the Mizunotos from earlier along with the boar boy, though his mask was off. He was surprisingly very pretty, making
Y/N question if he was really a boy.

'No, that wouldn't make sense... He's always shirtless,' she thought, glancing at the yellow haired boy who was making all the noise.

He was looking between the box, which was now in the corner of the room, and the door, where she was.

"Ah! It's the girl from earlier!" he squealed, rushing over to her, "Please protect me, pretty lady!"

Y/N quickly moved out of the way, causing the boy to land face first on the floor. She paid him no mind as she looked at Tanjiro, who was looking at her with a wide smile.

"Y/N-chan! You're staying here too? What a coincidence!" he said, his tone of voice a bit too cheerful for her liking.

"Yeah..." she hummed, glancing at the box.

She noticed it moving around a little, the sound of rustling coming from it. The door creaked open, and a small girl slowly crawled out of it, her eyes droopy, presumably from sleepiness.

She looked a bit similar to Tanjiro, but also different. Her long hair was black and had orange tips, and her wide eyes were pale pink. She wore a kimono with an asanoha pattern that matched her eyes, and she wore a bamboo muzzle over her mouth. The demon looked at Y/N, tilting her head curiously.

"This is my little sister, Nezuko!" Tanjiro said, patting her head, "Nezuko, this is Y/N!"

Y/N simply nodded, looking away from the excited demon and back at the yellow-haired boy, who was staring right at her, but not at her face - he was looking at the place where the light doesn't shine, a heavy blush dusting over his face. She clicked her tongue and hit him on the head, her eyes glaring sharply at him. He felt lightheaded from the hit, but in his opinion, it was worth it.

"And this pervert?" she hissed.

"Oh! That's Agatsuma Zenitsu... Uhm... Don't mind him, he's a little... um... How do I put this without being mean...?" Tanjiro muttered.

"There's no nice way to say it. Night."

Y/N gave a slight wave before walking out of their room back to her own. She was so glad she didn't have to deal with sleeping with a bunch of boys. Some were sweet like Tanjiro, and some were like that Zenitsu boy.

'I shouldn't dwell on such things. I should focus on the mission tomorrow.'

Practicing Total Concentration Breathing, Y/N slowly drifted off to sleep.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Zenitsu dreamt about certain things.
❥ Tanjiro didn't show it, but he was angry at Zenitsu and e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ a bit jealous.
❥ Regarding Rui, he's either going to become a minor yandere/supporting character or die.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════