𝟎𝟏𝟑

Uppermoon Three

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The demon grinned excitedly at her. Too excitedly...

"Ah, you're awake? Good morning," he said, tilting his head, "What did you dream about? I couldn't see it for some reason... Did you dream at all? Oh, no matter! You just need to be alive. Muzan-sama will surely gift me more of his blood if I bring you to him."

Y/N didn't really want to hear him monologue, so with a swift swing of her sword, she decapitated him. He didn't try to fight back... and his body wasn't disintegrating. Was that not his main body...?

Her hypothesis was right when she saw pink, veiny flesh start to emerge from his head from where the body should be attached. The flesh started to merge with the train. When Y/N went to swing at him, however, he was already gone.

"Damnit!" she cursed to herself, hitting her head.

If the demon was merging with the train, then that meant that every single passenger on board was in mortal danger. She hopped inside of the train car, and to her relief, everyone except for Kyojuro, who still seemed a bit drowsy, was awake and slicing at the flesh.

"We don't have much time!" she said urgently, cutting a tentacle that had tried to reach for her torso, "Lowermoon One has merged with the train! We need to protect the passengers and find his head!"

Kyojuro had fully woken by then, and he still had on his characteristic smile.

"So this is what happened while I was dozing?" he rhetorically asked, "I can't believe it! Some Hashira I am! If there were a hole, I'd hide in it!"

Y/N paid no mind to his words and started searching for the head. She thought about the human body. There's the head, and then there's the feet... The back of the train would be its feet, meaning that the front of the train would be its head. With that revelation, she tried to get back onto the roof, but Kyojuro stopped her.

"I want you to help that yellow-haired boy and that demon girl with the first three train cars!" he said, "I will protect the other five, and that boar-boy and Kamado boy will find the head!"
Y/N tsked, wanting to talk out, but he quickly silenced her. "I want you to be safe! I can't risk you throwing yourself onto danger!"

With that, he sped off, leaving Y/N confused. Isn't the point of being a Demon Slayer throwing yourself into danger? Kyojuro was making no sense... But he was the Hashira, so he must have a good reason besides that, so she went off to help Zenitsu and Nezuko and hoped that Tanjiro and Inosuke wouldn't get killed.

After a while, cutting fleshy tentacles to prevent them from getting the passengers, the train suddenly started to tumble. It toppled over, and Y/N would've landed on her head if it weren't for Zenitsu, who held onto her, but not in his usual cowardly manner. He was asleep, but at the same time, he was standing, and he looked like he meant business.

They all got out of the train, the passengers still on board but safe. Y/N managed to get away from the fight with a few cuts, but she was overall unharmed.

TMP!

Y/N flinhed slightly at the sudden loud noise. She looked at where it came from: behind Kyojuro and Tanjiro. Behind them was a man with white skin that had blue stripes on it, and he had short pink hair. Engraved on his two piercing yellow eyes made Y/N's blood run cold. It wasn't the same as with Lowermoon Five, or with Lowermoon One. That was because this demon wasn't a Lowermoon. He was Uppermoon Three.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secret✿

❥ Kibutsuji is getting frustrated that Y/N still isn't in his grasp despite her already having come into contact with two Lowermoons. It was one of the reasons why he killed them all. It was also the main reason why he dispatched Uppermoon Three.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════