𝟎𝟐𝟕

Rage

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N was stuck having to deal with an Uppermoon while also trying to keep three people out of the line of fighting. She also had to deal with multiple other smaller demons, and it was starting to get on her nerves. She looked over at Muichiro and gasped when she noticed that he seemed to have given up trying to get out.

"Mui, please!" she cried put, getting distracted from the task at hand.

Gyokko grinned and, while her back was turned, pulled out an elaborate pot with the intention to pull her into it. Muichiro's eyes widened, veins bulging in his face as something awakened in him. He twisted and busted open the water face. He rushed in front of Y/N and smashed open the vase, much to his displeasure.

"Mui!" Y/N yelped, going to his side.

He panted, both from being out of breath and because he was furious. It was all rushing back to him... His memories... And it was all because his cousin nearly got captured just because she was worried about him...

"How dare you, you bastard..." he snarled, an intense feeling of rage rushing through him.

Y/N was about to go calm him down, but she noticed marks appearing on his face. Against all odds, she grinned, no longer feeling the need to be concerned. She turned back to Gyokko.

"Good luck. You'll need it."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ If Y/N got captured, she would feel mixed emotions. One one hand, she'd beat herself up over getting distracted, and on the other, she felt as if she couldn't just watch as her only family died.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════