"oh, right well, just an assistant. i don't need to know your name" I groaned quietly as i rolled my eyes. Stuart couldn't tell because he never actually looks at me, there is always something more important on his phone.

"anyways, ciao bella" Stuart husked to Samantha before heading towards the elevators. [goodbye beautiful]

"gross" Samantha muttered, it was just loud enough that i heard. I giggled causing Samantha to join in. "i'm sorry, he is just the worst"

I nodded in agreement, it's super annoying having to deal with him but it's what i have to do. Technically he's far higher than i am so i have no leeway against him.

"he treats me like that everyday" Samantha scoffed at the information, i'm just glad i don't have to interact with him too often.

"Y/n, my darling!" Felicity's voice came from behind me. Immediately i spun around to greet the older woman.

"Fe!" I exclaimed as the blonde made her way over to me before pulling me into a quick hug. We are about the same height but since Felicity wears heels she ends up being taller by a few inches.

Even though she is older it's not by a lot, only about 8 years. I remember celebrating her 30th only a few months ago. She has long beach blonde hair that is always styled perfectly. She applies a full face of makeup everyday, not an absurd amount it's definitely a natural look. Occasionally she will have on a pair of gold framed glasses on, today she had opted against them. She always dresses to impress, whether it's with tight pencil skits or tailored pants, she always looks immaculate.

Felicity always has a designer bag on her arm as well. I can definitely tell all of her clothes are expensive. I mean the huge diamond ring on her finger is a dead giveaway. I'm pretty sure her husband is rich but she would probably make just as much money.

"good morning Felicity" Samantha greeted my boss. Felicity gave her a wide smile.

"Sam, how are you?" I let the two engage in conversation, catching up on each others weekends.

"and you little miss, how was your week of moving?" Felicity wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me in close. I was immediately hit with her Chanel perfume, one i knew all too well.

"uh, really good. almost have all my furniture" I answered, i had to readjust myself so my arm hung loosely around Felicity's waist. I try not to touch her too much considering she is my boss. It's kinda hard when she pulls me into hugs quite a lot.

Since starting at Prime Publishing Felicity immediately took me under her wing, ironic considering my current location. It was no surprise to anyone when i was promoted from intern to Felicity's assistant. If i had to guess i would say she requested me, not that i'm complaining. I do really like working under her, she teaches me so much.

"oooo very nice, did we take any photos of the new furniture? have you got it all yet?" Felicity asked more questions. Before i could answer Samantha's phone started to ring.

"come on, we will continue this in my office" Felicity and i waved goodbye to Samantha as she took the call. We made our way up to our floor before heading straight to the lunch room.

Within 10 minutes Felicity and i had made it to her office. "now where were we" I giggled as i sat in front of Felicity to continue talking.

"i don't have any photos, sorry. i got everything delivered last week besides the sofa. that won't come for a couple weeks" I explained, it's going to be a tough couple weeks without a sofa but i'll manage.

"you'll have to take some once your sofa comes, then it'll be complete" I nodded as Felicity spoke. "have you met any of your neighbours?" It was an honest question, an innocent one even.

If only she knew i thought, "uh i've met one or two" Felicity raised an eyebrow, she knew when i was lying. "fine, i've only met one so far. she lives two doors down, her name is Natasha"

Felicity's lips curled up into a wide grin. "is she nice?" She asked as she started pulling out paperwork. It was only 8:54 so technically our work day hadn't started yet.

"she is yes, she actually helped me carry all my boxes up because Jade couldn't make it. then she helped again when my furniture arrived, with building them" Felicity listened as i spoke, her head nodding a few times signalling her understanding.

"very nice, so you're settling in well?" I really like how much Felicity cares about me and genuinely wants what's best for me.

"yes, i'm loving it. plus the drive here was only like 15 minutes, so good" Felicity chuckled at my excitement.

"well that's fantastic to hear, i look forward to hearing more. however we should really get started on some work" Felicity tilted her head almost in question. I immediately stood up giving her a nod in understanding.

"yes, of course. who have we got on this morning?" Felicity beamed at my immediate change in attitude, time for work.

"Phillip's, i sent you a copy of the first chapter last night so it should be at the top of your inbox" I spun around going to leave before Felicity continued.

"and Y/n, it's good to have you back. take 15 minutes to catch up on last weeks evens. there's no rush okay?" I turned back to give her a wide smile.

"thank you. Fe" I was super grateful for a boss like Felicity. Without another work Felicity turned her attention to her computer letting me know i was clear to leave.

I am excited to be back at work, at least now i will have something to keep my mind of a certain redhead.