𝟑𝟑, 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

Jeremiah had made his way back to the house with Conrad following shortly after, I was sitting on the sofa with Kath by my side when suddenly Jere cannonballed over the arm and decided to stretch his legs onto my lap as I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Have you ever heard of personal space?" I sarcastically questioned as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't think I've ever heard of that one," He smirked as he started wriggling around to get comfortable, I decided to throw a pillow at him because that only seemed fair.

Steven, Lee, Belly and Taylor god there were so many of us, were on the other sofa which I was fortunate for because Jere had taken up over half the sofa. I turned subtly to see Conrad standing from afar, I motioned for him to join us as he shoved his brother over to give himself space between him and me.

"Guys I think we need another sofa," I giggled as I tried to push Conrad further away from me but it was no use.

"What gave you that idea?" Steven kicked his foot repetitively at my face until I finally ripped his sock off making Kath gag as he chased me around the living room.

"Oh and guys I ordered pizza but there's only one with pineapple so I dibs two slices," Jere nodded and smiled which was sweet of him considering no one wanted his weird pineapple pizza.

"Jere that's sweet of you but," I was interrupted as Steven picked me up making me groan as I pestered for him to put me down.

"What she's trying to say is it's all yours Jere bear," Belly finished my sentence for me which ended in a fit of laughter from the group as he frowned.

This is why I loved Cousins in this house, it always brought everyone together, and that was the magic about it. No matter the situation, we could always make it somewhat happy regardless of not having the house for much longer.

"So, what do we want to watch?" Steven grabbed the remote to turn the TV on while scrolling through movies.

"I was thinking It Happened One Night," Belly beamed as she picked up the DVD, it was instantly a win between us and she slipped in the disk.

It was clear that we weren't all going to fit on the sofa so Steven, Taylor and Belly ended up being demoted to the floor which seemed quite fitting whilst Jere and Oakley sat on the right side of the sofa with the two-seater and then left me Conrad and Kath on the main sofa; Kath kept wriggling her eyebrows making me scoff.

The movie began to play, the pixilated black and white movie filled my ears as I felt a wave of deja vu from last summer.

I felt myself sinking into the back of the sofa as I got comfortable under the blanket the three of us were sharing; the movie must've been on for a good hour or so now and we were all helping ourselves to the pizza but I was starting to feel tired.