𝟏𝟑, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:⋆

𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

Something was wrong, something was extremely wrong and I needed to find Olivia. I quickly got off the court where I was bombarded by Oakley, Belly, my mom...the other moms, Steven, okay well basically everyone was there and they were just as confused as I was.

"What the hell happened out there?" Steven questioned.

"What did you do to my sister?" I could tell Oakley was concerned but that was bold of him to assume this was my fault.

"No, I didn't do anything, she was off when I checked on her after our first game now please, I need to go find her." I swiftly moved past them all and sped into a jog as my brain quickly thought of the places she could be.

I was beginning to lose hope until I caught a glimpse of a figure slumped against the wall, it had to be her. I picked up my pace as I finally reached her, she looked so lost and fragile that I was scared to go near her in case she shattered.

"Olivia, what's going on?" I slumped down next to her as she let out a breath.

Her eyes were puffy like she had been crying and her hair was no longer in its slick ponytail; this wasn't my Olivia, what had they done with my Livy?

"You know what my chosen charity is don't you?" Her voice wavered as she spoke.

"Of course, Cancer research it always has been." I would never forget her chosen charity, she was so passionate and set to raise as much money for the research- it was admirable.

"Yeah, I want doctors to treat their patients like they did Anna so they aren't in pain and can be happy."

I didn't like where this was going at all.

"So why is she in pain?" Her voice broke as a tear fell down her cheek making my heart melt.

"Liv hey, she's not in pain okay?" I carefully wiped the tear from her cheek but she just shook her head.

"Yes she is, Conrad I'm so sorry." The tears flooded her eyes as I pulled her into my grasp and cradled her in my arms afraid something would happen if I let go.

"Breathe okay, why are you sorry?" I swallowed the lump in my throat, surely this was a coincidence.

"She's not going to get better Conrad."

Shit. She knows.

I knew she would find out, I knew the second I found out it wouldn't be long before she did. She's more switched on than me I wouldn't be surprised if she went on to make a crazy invention that changed people's lives or found the cure for cancer herself.