25

jisung made his way to the kitchen still half asleep, wearing an oversized t-shirt and some shorts underneath. he was met with an amazing scent, signaling that minho was making waffles for breakfast.

"good morning." jisung mumbled as he sat down by the table, to which minho just hummed.

the older placed some of the waffles on the table and walked out of the kitchen, leaving jisung confused. 

the younger only reacted as he heard some movement by the door in the hallway, he walked out of the kitchen, one waffle in his hand. "are you leaving?" he asked softly and minho looked up at the boy as he was putting his shoes on.

"i am." he answered and jisung swallowed the bite harshly, "may i ask where?" 

minho stood up straight, "to the café down the road, i wanted to buy your favourite cheesecake, why the long face?" he chuckled upon seeing how upset jisung looked.

"i thought you're leaving me." the younger pouted, but the pout was quickly replaced by a shock expression on his face as he felt minho softly peck his lips, "go eat breakfast, i've already eaten." minho said before leaving the dorm.

jisung felt as if he was on the cloud nine. his heart was beating way too fast for his liking and everything seemed to stop for a hot minute. his once pale chubby cheeks were now colored in a soft pink color. the boy abruptly covered his cheeks with the palms of his hands and slowly made his way to the kitchen.

he ate the waffles quietly, smiling to himself time by time as he remembered how minho looked at him with loving eyes as he said where he was going to. 

after a good ten minutes, the blonde was laying on the sofa in the living room, scrolling through the files on his laptop and finishing up some work that he had to finish with eric the day before.

the door to the dorm opened revealing a boy with messy hair, dragging another figure behind him. seungmin looked up apologetically to jisung and smiled, "morning, hyung."

jisung just chuckled, "is he still tipsy from yesterday?" he questioned upon noticing hyunjin barely standing on his own two feet, to which seungmin shook his head, "no, he just doesn't feel well, i think he caught some kind of a virus or something like that." the boy sad sadly and took his lover to their room.

once he got back to the living room, he plopped down on the free space besides jisung and sighed, "did you two made up?" he asked softly and the other shrugged, "we tried to explain to him about your situation yesterday." seungmin continued, "where is he now?"

the older shut down his laptop after sending the final files to erics' manager and turned to seungmin, "he went to the café to get me some cheesecake." he said sheepishly, "i think we are good now, i don't really know."

their conversation was interrupted as the door to the dorm opened, revealing minho with a small box in his hand and a bag in his other. 

"hi, hyung." seungmin said as he fished for the tv remote on the table, the older nodded his head and once he was with no shoes or a jacket he made his way towards the two boys.

minho placed the box right in front of jisung and signaled for him to eat it as he handed the boy a fork, he then made his way to the kitchen and placed the bag of some food and snacks on the table before he started organizing it all and putting it to its' places.

"this is so good, thanks love!" jisung said enthusiastically as he was looking at minho with wide eyes and a mouth full of the cake. 

minho chuckled and seungmin looked between the two with narrowed eyes, "you two are weird. one minute you bicker and then call each other pet names." he whispered, but only jisung heard, "what is your zodiac sign?" he whispered to jisung again.

the other simply smacked seungmins' arm lightly, "cut the nonsense, i told you we made up." he whispered back.

"what are you two whispering about?" another voice joined them in the living room, causing seungmin to fly up from the sofa towards the figure that stood by the tv now. 

the younger hugged the boy tight before pulling away and gently holding his face, "how are you feeling, hyunjin?" he asked softly and the boy shrugged, "not bad, but definitely not good." he said sighing.

minho made his way into the living room and plopped down on the sofa next to jisung, "do you want me to make some soup? it could help you feel better." he suggested and hyunjin nodded, "that would be amazing, hyung."

jisung looked at minho with loving eyes, mouth still full of the new bite of the cake, "i love you." he whispered.

the black haired boy smiled softly before pecking the blondes' forehead and whispering a small "i love you too." back.