Prologue: A Hero Is Born

(Que the "Guiding Light" theme from Roblox DOORS)

(A/N: This video was made by YouTuber: Cynns, who made a seamless loop for 1 hour for this piece of music from Roblox DOORS)

A bunch of souls find themselves floating in some sort of void. These souls belong to Alex, his sisters, and all of their cousins.

Alex: What Happened?

???: Where... are we?

???: What's going on?

Alex: Oh, wait... we're all dead, aren't we?

???: Your right big brother.

???: At least we are together right?

Alex: You got that right Stephanie. But who brought us here?

Stephanie: I'm not sure...

???: Any ideas brother?

Alex: I think so, Elizabeth...

Elizabeth: What is it?

Alex: I think we've died and are in the process of being reincarnated, like some kind of isekai anime...

???: You are Correct Alex.

Alex, Elizabeth, Stephanie, and their cousins heard a loud booming, yet caring voice. That's when they see him, a God with a body that was completely mechanical. He had what looked a large rotating gear on his chest and he was holding a large War Hammer that was sparking or crackling with electricity.

???: Do not be afraid my children... I am a friend.

Alex: Who are you?

???: I am Mekhane. I go by many names and titles. But I'm the God of Machines and Human Intellect.

Mekhane explained to everyone what had happened and confirmed that they were indeed dead. He also explained how some of them died. Mekhane then apologized for the life he and the many other Gods and Goddesses have given them and asked for forgiveness. Alex and the others were forgiving, but Mekhane sensed that Stephanie was up to something. But he knew that all stories with heroes need their enemies.

Alex: We forgive you all. But what's going to happen to us all? Or rather, where are we being reincarnated in?

Mekhane was silent, he was thinking about what his next action would be. Then he came to the conclusion. Which caught Alex by surprise.

Mekhane: Have some of heard of "My Hero Academia"?

Alex: Yes! I know have. Wait, don't tell me you're sending us there right?

Mekhane: *Nods* Correct. I will give you all everything you need. Even the ability to speak Japanese while also being able to speak your native languages of English, Cambodian, and many other languages. In addition, I will also give you all the stuff you all had from your past life.

Alex: Nice, but what's the catch? There's always one.

Mekhane: You will have your own goals in the world of MHA. The body you will get belongs to another version of you Alex, who had sadly died in the line of duty, same for your relatives. The Body had been long since restored, but you will gain all of the memories of your other selves and be slightly younger. All I ask of you Alex, is that I bound my soul to yours allowing you to travel to any dimension you want. But only when the time is right. So do we have a deal?

Alex thought about it for a bit, it sounded too good be true. But then he thought about his family. They were the only ones left alive, this was their chance to live the lives they wanted and needed.

Alex: Mekhane we have a deal. Although I do have one request.

Mekhane: Very well. What may it be?

Alex: I would like to have the power to create anything, like the games "Dragon Quest Builders" and "Dragon Quest Builders 2". Not only that but I like to also be skilled at many different kinds of engineering.

Mekhane was surprised by how Alex wanted to learn more about building. Alex even went as far as to explain a few extra powers to help him out. Eventually Mekhane let out a loud, booming, laugh.

Mekhane: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I never knew you were that eager to gain the power of Creation. Very well! I shall make it your Quirk and give you additional abilities too, the same ones you requested me to give you, and your sister will gains a Quirk fit for her too. If you obtain the Quirks, Overhaul, New Order, and All For One, you will become a hero, who will also be a Jack-Of-All-Trades. And never stop finding more Quirks that are similar to the three I mentioned. I will also leave you with some special gifts.

Mekhane produced a contract which showed the conditions and the spot for Alex and what's left of his family to sign their signatures. After reading it thoroughly, they all agreed to the conditions.

Alex: Thank You Mekhane, for everything.

Alex, his sisters, and his cousins all signed the contract Mekhane had produced. While Mekhane sighed a happy sigh.

Mekhane: Good Luck... Brave heroes.

With that, Alex, Elizabeth, Stephanie, and their cousins were transported into the world of MHA.

A/N: Here are some things to know when reading this story.

Word = Thinking and/or transitions

Word = Alternative Transistions

Word = Keywords

Word/|Quirk: Word|/|New Quirk Acquired: Word| = New Quirk Obtained

(Word) = Short Music

[Word] / [Word] / [Word]= Long Music, Songs, or specific Music

Word = People who talk with a tone similar to All Might's Buff Form.

??? = Unknown Person

*Word* = Action

'Word'/[*Word*] = Certain SFX (Special Effects or Sound Effects) and thoughts not from the actual characters themselves.

(Mission Info: Word) = Mission Info

Name: Word = Talking

"Word" = Quoting or names of certain things.

Name: Word~ = A Character talking to another with romantic feelings in the tone.

WORD = AI or Computer

WORD = Super Moves/Ultimate Moves

{Word} = Info on New Obtained Quirk

|Word| = New Item Obtained

<Word> = Info on New Obtained Item

《Word》 = Score Annoucer (Like in "Mighty No. 9")

Word = Normal Dialog.

(Name POV)/(Name P.O.V)/(Name POV) = The Point of View of a Character.

[New Mission: Word] = Missions (which is how my character will get missions)

[New Weapon(s) Acquired: Word] = Weapons Obtained (this is how my OC gains or discovers new weapons)

[Mission: Word [✔️]: Completed] = Completed Missions

We also have special segments that explains someone and their Quirks with Drawbacks in a simplified form. As well as any other noticable parts too.