🤗Destiny Took The Turn😌

Hello lovely readers ✌️✌️, How are you all?

I hope , the cute interaction between them of previous chapter made you laugh 😂

I wanted to give one more information, @triyam_aa , this is my instagram handle. Here I will be uploading spoilers and visuals of the Aarambh : Unique ishq kaa. Don't forget to check it out. I am giving the link of this ID in my bio section. Thank you for your kind time 😊

Here is chapter 5 , this is going to be sweet and beautiful.🤭

Enjoy Reading❤️

SHOURYA💙✨

"I don't know from where you find him , but I want him in front of my eyes.....its been 2 days and you would have been not able to find about that shooter till now , Is there any other reason of me keeping you as my investigation officer so you are not doing your work properly....Hnn?? "I asked angrily over phone call.

No sir , I am trying my best sir....but the shooter is nowhere to find , he left the place immediately, the moment he shot that girl.

"I fucking don't care , if you cannot do this , tell me.....I will find another one" , i said in threatening tone.

No sir , I will find him , he said with sincerity

In 1 week ....I want him in 1 week , Do you get that ? i hung the call when he assured me that he will find him at any cost.

"I know ,the bullet was not for Naksh , it was for me. Shooter would have definitely got confused between him and me, because that day I was not in my business suit. I swear , if Singhania Enterprise is behind all of it , I am going to finish them in blink of eyes. They should not have done this , they have fucking invited there destruction for themselves." I thought myself with slight anger in my eyes.

"Naksh saved me , she saved him...so overall she saved both of us", the way she didn't showed greatfullness was quite unbelivable for me , she didn't even thought twice before coming in front of Naksh, she took fucking bullet for him. There is difference between faking kindness and hospitality , and I saw sincerity in those eyes .

"But who knows , Some people have mastered themselves in playing innocent in front of others" , car stopped making me come out of my thoughts , i saw , we have reached the mansion. I stepped outside the car , taking the files and coat in my hand , I moved inside the house, seeing Naksh was coming towards me looking into his phone , he was about to crashed into me , I kept my hand over his chest made him stop.

"Come , I have something for you", I said and passed by him towards living hall , kept the files and coat on the table and sat on sofa waiting for him to come.

"What is it , say quickly", he said in hurry.

I want you to check the entries of those files , I ordered by jerking my head towards the file which was kept on the table.

Whattt!! Bhai , you know I cannot do this , he said making his face exhausted .

Why you cannot , I am here to help you to learn all of this . I stated while taking the cup of green tea from staff's hand and continued , You can do it Naksh. You have sharp mind but you don't even try.

But Bhai , you tohh say , "I have brain which is of no use" , he said jokingly but I shot him a serious glare which made him silent and said

"Bhai , I am sorry !! I have to go right now , Get angry on me when i came back" and he ran towards the door.

But whhheerreee , I questioned him with loud voice

Airport , he replied back with loud voice while running out . I sighed and saw chachi was also busy in the kitchen , instructing staffs with moving her hands in the air . I got up and went towards her, she smiled looking at me and asked , do you want something shourya ? I shook my head and asked,

AARAMBH : Unique Ishq Kaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें