✨PROLOGUE✨

✌️✌️Hey Lovely readers!! I hope you all are doing great😊😊

I wanted to give one more information, @triyam_aa , this is my instagram handle. Here I will be uploading spoilers and visuals of the Aarambh : Unique ishq kaa. Don't forget to check it out. I am giving the link of this ID in my bio section. Thank you for your kind time 😊

Prologue is here , don't forget to tell me what are your thoughts on prologue😁 , I would love to see your reactions and yes , do let me know about the way of writing please 🤔🤔.

Enjoy reading💕💕

              ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆(●'◡'●)

Nothing can be replaceable with women's pride ,with her character . According to the society , if women got stain on her character then it is not removable. Rules of this fucking society do not let them live happily....I stated in regret. 

Ananya also got that stain and she ended her life because of you , I kicked him on his stomach again and again . Because of you she committed suicide. she jumped off the building and I could not able to save her , I could not able to save my sister . she died in my arms. You not only molested her , but also forced her to commit suicide, she was not that kind of girl who took her life because of mere problems . 

She was my sister.....Ananya Randhawa Raghuvanshi  , I punched him on his face and blood started coming out of his mouth.

He kept saying, he didn't do anything but all I am remembering right now  is , my Ananya's lifeless body in my arms. I was hitting him badly , I didn't even realized when my knuckles started bleeding .

I was searching you, for the last 2 years , what do you think ? No one will find you and you will live your life happily after destroying our family hnn??  I won't let you live happily , forget about living I will make sure you will beg for death . I stated angrily taking his hair in my fist.

I took out my gun , shot him on his right leg which made him scream and growl in pain , you know what , this is just start....I will take revenge of every pain, which you gave to my sister , for every drop of my chachi's tears , for every sleepless nights of my papa and chachu .

I haven't done anything , why are you not getting this. Atleast give me a chance to explain myself, he was coughing and begging for his life.

"Rapists do not deserve a chance" , I kept pressing my foot on his wound.

Your sister called me that night , I am not lying...he said in shaking voice and anger shoots in me , I started punching him...

How you fuckingggg dare.....I punched him on right eye .

How dare you to put a blame on her , she died because of you and here you are putting all blame on her.  You know what ,You do not deserve to be alive . I placed a gun over his forehead.

I was about to pull the trigger , but her voice caught my attention.

"RUK JAAIYE"......I turned around , looked at her confusingly

you can not do this , atleast listen to him once , I am sure its not at all as it seems to you. she said panting hard.

What are you doing here , just go.....I can deal with it , I stated and she started taking her steps towards me.

"I know , you love Ananya very much but that doesn't mean you hurt someone, who didn't do anything, you have become so blinded by the fire of your revenge; you can not even see that what is wrong or what is right",She said looking into my eyes, slowly coming towards me ,both of her hands wrapped behind her back.

Look , I do not want to do argument ,Go back.....I am already angry ,now you don't get on my nerves and  I moved my attention towards him lying on the floor unconscious. I pointed the gun at him to shoot him ,but again she shouted , the moment I turned back , I went into shock and got scared, the gun slipped from my hold.

She was standing there , holding gun on her hand, her hands were shaking , tears were rolling down to her cheeks but she wiped them and said, 

"If you can kill...I love and admire the most then I can also kill whom you love and admire the most" and placed the gun on the corner of her head.

My breath got hitched, heart beat was racing insanely ,I got goosebumbs and frightening shivers in my nerves as if my world was about to finish again , seeing her like this, Ananya's death body started appearing in front of me . 

NO....This time I will not let anyone of mine die , I ran towards her but before I could reach there,

SHE PULLED THE TRIGGER .

                   o((⊙﹏⊙))o.(⊙o⊙)

Do let me know , how was the prologue in comment section.

Chapter 1 will be updated on 4 April. See you soon with an amazing chapter🤭😉