🔥The Perfectly Imperfect Meet🔥

Hey lovely readers✌️🤗 , How are you all?

I hope, the last two chapters were amazing for you , Here is the chapter 3 , be ready with your favorite snacks because it's time for some acccttttiioonnnion 😉😉

I wanted to give one more information, @triyam_aa , this is my instagram handle. Here I will be uploading spoilers and visuals of the Aarambh : Unique ishq kaa. Don't forget to check it out. I am giving the link of this ID in my bio section. Thank you for your kind time 😊

Enjoy Reading❤️

SHOURYA💙✨

We have many rivals Karthik , this time we don't even know what they are planning , we have to wait for the right time .

"If you want to see what your enemies are upto , leave them and be silent for some time" 

"They want to play game, let them enter....I will show them ,how to play"......I said confidently with a little smirk on my lips over phone call talking to my assistant and more like friend, Karthik. We reached Jaipur an hour ago....yes we!!...Me and Naksh.

"Shourya!! you are not getting this, I am telling you, there is some bastard who is providing confidential information to our rivals , how can you be so relaxed....I mean they can use that information for their benefits and this will cost a million dollars loss to us", he raised his voice in worriedness.

Yes !! I am relaxed but that doesn't means I am not doing anything , I have something in my mind but before tell me , when will be the inaugration for product launch of Singhania's enterprise? I asked, checking the recent status of their company on laptop.

After 26 days , he took pause and answered confusinly and asked why ?

I will tell you later but make sure to keep an eye on each and every staff of the company . 

"Once I will found  him , I am going to be his destruction" and clenched my jaws.

Bhai!! Let's go.......I looked at Naksh turning my head to his direction but seeing me talking over call , he silently entered into room and sat on the bed. It took me, 5 more minutes to wrap up the discussion with Karthik and hung up the call.

I closed the laptop and walked towards the sofa which was kept in front of bed and sat on it by stretching my legs making me more comfortable.

Where do you want to go ? I asked , picking the business journal from the table.

I want to see the famous temple of Jaipur , "THE NEELKANTH MAHADEV MANDIR" he said excitedly by clapping his both hands with a wide smile.

NO , we are not going anywhere.....there is meeting in few hours , I stated while reading journal.

Bhai please , let's go naa....it's been very long since I spent time with you,  Atleast I am not asking  for the brand new car this time....I am asking you to go with me to such a hoolllyyy pllaaccceee....he deliberately said holy place for a long time.

NO means no....I said and nodded my head in disagreement. 

He got up from bed and joined me on sofa , held my biceps and said....bhai don't you think , before attending meeting , you should have go to temple, you know for luck purpose...he winked at me...You are denying to go there , what if god will get upset with you and your meeting does not go well.

Ohh myy god bhai !! I am worried for you.....he said with full of fakeness and drama.

And what if , I tell Chachu about your tantrums , he asked me to taught you about business things , he want you to learn these quickly so, you can less my burden and here you want to explore Jaipur , if he find out...he will definilety not going to allow you in the house and I will make sure of that , I said and grinned looking at him.