Criss Angel is a Douchebag

STREET

EXT. STREET - DAY

JEB DEXTER is doing card tricks for an audience.

JEB

This, this isn't a trick, okay? I, I, I don't do tricks. This is a demonstration about demons and angels

Dean myra and Sam, wearing suits, approach JEB.

JEB: love and lust

Dean: What a douchebag.

There are a CAMERAPERSON and a MICROPHONE PERSON in the audience.

JEB: all that stuff mixed up in my head.

myra: That's Jeb Dexter.

Dean: I don't even want to know how you know that.

myra: oh..come...now don't jealous...your the only guy for me [pulling dean in a side hug] and he famous, kind of.

JEB : but whatever happens, no matter how-

Dean: For what? Douchebaggery?

JEB: messed up it gets, don't touch me, okay? For your own safety.

JEB inhales.

JEB exhales, shaking his head, then imitates something like a seizure. With one hand he grabs for the cards in his other hand and scatters them, flinging them in the direction of the window behind him.

JEB: Go back to hell, demon!

The card that sticks to the window is the ace of diamonds. JEB drags his hand over the card to show that it's on the far side of the glass.

JEB: Is this your card?

Applause.

Dean: You've got to be kidding me. A fake demon possession?

Jeb then sees myra sending her a wink and she pulls Dean away and they head away and Sam follows.

Dean: I can't believe people actually fall for that crap.

Sam: It's not all crap.

Dean: What part of that was not-a steaming pile of BS?

Sam: Okay, that was crap, but that's not all magicians...It takes skill.

Dean: Oh, right, right, I forgot. You were actually into this stuff, weren't you? I mean, you had, you had, like a deck of cards and a wand.

Sam: Dude, I was thirteen. It was a phase.

Dean: Just-it bugs me. You know, playing at demons and, and magic, when the real thing will kill you bloody.