I know what you did last summer

INT. BAR

Sam appears to be drunk and is playing pool with a man from the bar while dean and myra are kissing and playfully flirting with one another and she brings his attention to sam playing pool.

Sam: Brian, come on, man, just one more. Just -- just give me a chance to win it back.

BRIAN: It's your cash.

[dean and myra walk over to sam and brian]

Dean: Excuse me. My brother's a little sauced to be making bets.

BRIAN: He insisted.

Dean: Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying.

Sam: Hey, shut up, Dean. I'm fine.

myra: No, you're not fine. You're drunk!

Sam: Let's make it five hundred.

Dean: Five hundred?

BRIAN: Sure.

Sam puts the money down on the pool table.

BRIAN: Five hundred. Your break.

While BRIAN is looking down, Sam raises his eyebrows at Dean and myra. For a second there's no trace of drunkenness. Dean and myra raise thier eyebrows at Sam. Sam breaks, sinking several balls, then sees Ruby across the bar.

Sam: Keep the money.

Sam puts his cue down on the pool table and walks towards Ruby.

Dean: Keep the money? What --

After a moment, Dean and myra follow Sam.

Sam: Hey.

Dean: Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near me.

Ruby: I just have some info, and then I'm gone.

Sam: What is it?

Ruby: I'm hearing a few whispers.

myra: Ooh, great, demon whisperers -- that's reliable.

Ruby: Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter-egg hunt.

Sam: Why? Who is she?

Ruby: No idea. But I'm thinking that she's important, 'cause the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do.

Sam: Look, maybe we should check it out.

Dean: Actually, we're working a case, but thanks.

Ruby: What case?

myra: Uh, we've got leads, big leads.

Ruby: Sounds dangerous.

Dean: Yeah, well, it sure ain't goose-chasing after some chick who, for all we know, doesn't even exist, just because you say she's important.

Ruby: I'm just delivering the news. You can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done.

Sam: Wait, wait, wait. This hospital Anna escaped from -- it got a name?

EXT. Impala – NIGHT

Dean is driving and Sam is speaking on the phone while myra is going over the hospital records in the back.