part 12

Sometimes what we thought and want we don't get. Do you question ever why would happen well. Someone Says that the everything happens for good reason but in my life do this happened in good reason that my closet both friend killed me. Tell me do you have any answers.

Pov jin

I'm still waiting. But it's gonna long time so I'm going to stood up from my table chair and going to outside but someone person or one lady said me will stopping me.

??: mister your name soekjin.

But why the hell do feel like it's familiar voice. Im case is it voice are same as yn. I turned my face to saw the video owner. No, way why.. It's twinkle fault. I wonder to whole around to saw where she but not get. I will definitely saw you when you came to my home twinkle.

I sighed and at last i saw her and said

Me : yn what are you doing here?

She looked up to me and before she will can utter anything the again one girl called me. Not again.

??: sorry for being late my future husband.

When i saw her she is the person who I'm gonna date today.

....---------

Area said : what would you like to address by your fake surname or original.

The men sighed and don't show any expression to her. Where as jennie and teahyung are signaling to themselves. And run away from them side. When men saw this he sarcastic way said to aera.

Men : aera you know that if you're killing the person then be ready to look around .

When aera get what his mean. He walked away from aera side. When aera was going to shoot him. The men shoot her already. She fall on the ground and her body got helplessly and after this she death.

The men walking towards his car while taking the cigarette from the picked and burn. He started smoking . He throws the fog from his mouth and he chukled. While saying

The men?? : she is going to against my wok then it will happen surely.

He take out his phone and call to jennie. He said while going inside

The men?? : jennie it's not being late yet late. Yoi go and date make anything possible to make him boyfriend.

Jennie : what abo--

The men greeted his teeth and said

The men??: i said do not argue with me. Do you want to visited the hell.

....®©©®©©

Jisoo : finally i came to my baby country Korea.

Soobin signed and said

Soobin: ma'am where would you like to go .

Jisoo: to my baby home.

........

When jin her face. He shockingly said and scared but still not know what scared him.  He said

Seokjin: you??

To be continue...

I know it's small update but I'm feeling uneasy or dull so