Chapter 9- Sparks Of Defiance

Previously in the story you read about how vansh encountered Aarzoo with his questions and she didn't even bulge any of it.
______________________________________

9th July 2021,THE SPACE ACADEMY,GURGAON, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

As Vansh closes the distance between them, Aarzoo can feel the crackling intensity of their proximity like a tangible force. Their gazes lock in a silent battle of wills, each refusing to yield to the other. The air between them seems to vibrate with unspoken words and unfulfilled desires, the tension thickening with each passing second. Despite the palpable electricity that courses through the space between them, neither dares to break the silence, both caught in the grip of a longing that refuses to be ignored. It's a moment suspended in time, teetering on the edge of something profound and life-changing, as they stand there, inches apart, the weight of their shared history hanging heavy in the air.

As they stand there, the tension between them reaches its peak, crackling in the air like electricity. Without a word, Vansh closes the distance, his lips crashing into Aarzoo's in a hungry, passionate kiss that sets her aflame. In that moment, all thought flees from her mind as she surrenders to the raw intensity of their desire, their bodies pressed together in a fervent embrace. It's a kiss born of primal need, of a hunger that can no longer be denied, as they lose themselves in the dizzying whirlwind of their shared lust.

They kissed each other passionately, it's like never hungry for each other... Vansh pulled aarzoo closer by her waist as he kissed her deeply their tongues swirled in each other's mouth   as they stood their... Aarzoo's hand trailed towards his neck and then to his hair clutching it and pulling him more closer to her.Vansh bit Aarzoo's lips as a little bit of blood came out and sucked on it.

He slowly started to go down towards her jaw leaving kisses and then to her collarbone when Aarzoo switched their positions off and pushed him towards the wall...as she kissed him on his neck and started sucking it off leaving marks as she earned a groaned from his mouth.

Aarzoo huffed as she was lifted by her waist and made to sit on the piano table near them...Vansh didn't waste any time as he attacked Aarzoo's neck kissing it and sucking it.

Aarzoo's breath heaved out as Vansh's hands worked deftly, each button of her shirt giving way to his touch. The cool air brushed against her exposed skin, sending shivers down her spine as his mouth continued its assault on her neck, each kiss, each bite more fervent than the last.

Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer, deepening their connection as she leaned back slightly, giving him full access to her collarbone. Vansh's kisses were hot and demanding, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. When he finally reached the last button, he pushed the fabric aside, revealing the soft curves of her body.

For a moment, he paused, their eyes locking again, the intensity of their gazes burning hotter than ever. There was no hesitation now, only the raw, unfiltered desire that had been simmering between them for so long. His hands slid around her waist, pulling her closer as he lowered his head to press a kiss between her breasts, his touch sending waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Aarzoo arched her back, a soft moan escaping her lips as his mouth traveled lower, leaving a trail of heated kisses down her torso. Her skin felt alive under his touch, every nerve ending tingling with anticipation. She clung to him, her nails digging into his shoulders as he reached the hem of her skirt, lifting it slightly to run his fingers along the sensitive skin of her thigh.

Suddenly, Aarzoo's hand pressed firmly against Vansh's chest, stopping him from going further. He pulled back, a look of confusion and concern in his eyes as he stared down at her, his breathing heavy.

"Aarzoo?" he whispered, his voice husky and filled with uncertainty.

Aarzoo smirked, a playful glint in her eyes. "We didn't make a deal forever, Vansh," she said, her tone teasing and slightly mischievous. "It was just for that night. Nothing more."

Vansh's confusion deepened, and he stared at her, trying to process her words. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice edged with frustration and curiosity.

Aarzoo gently pushed him away, sitting up and straightening her clothes. "It means," she said, her smile unwavering, "that tonight is not the night for us. We had our moment, and now it's time to see where things go from here. No promises, no expectations."

Vansh frowned, still trying to understand her sudden change. But as he looked into her eyes, he saw the certainty and resolved there. With a sigh, he nodded, accepting her terms, even if he didn't fully agree. "Alright, Aarzoo," he said finally, his voice resigned. "We'll do it your way."

As Aarzoo heard him agree, she gave him a smirk and stood straight from the table, moving close to him. "You can't get fancy things for free, Mr. Singhaniya," she murmured, her voice dripping with seductive challenge. "Work hard. Show me why I have to take you."

She circled her finger on his chest in a tantalizing manner, her touch light but charged with intent. Vansh's breath caught, the heat between them reigniting with her words and actions. He felt a mix of frustration and desire, her challenge stirring something deep within him.

Aarzoo's eyes sparkled with mischief as she stepped back, leaving Vansh wanting more. "Let's see if you can earn it," she whispered, her smirk widening as she turned and walked away, leaving him standing there, caught between wanting to pull her back and accepting her challenge.

Vansh stood there, staring at Aarzoo's retreating figure, frustration coursing through his veins. His jaw clenched, and his hands balled into fists as he struggled to contain the mix of desire and anger simmering inside him. With a sudden, forceful motion, he slammed his fist down on the table, the sharp sound echoing through the room.

He was already at his edge, and Aarzoo's teasing, dismissive behavior only fueled the fire within him. Her challenge, her attitude—everything about her made him want to break through her carefully constructed walls and make her see how much he desired her.

As he watched her disappear from sight, a determined resolve settled over him. If she wanted him to work for it, to prove himself, he would rise to the occasion. He would show her that he was more than capable of meeting her challenge, and in doing so, he would crack that infuriatingly enticing attitude of hers.

 He would show her that he was more than capable of meeting her challenge, and in doing so, he would crack that infuriatingly enticing attitude of hers

Sorry for the late update but did you get on the edge??