Prologue 1

31st December2020 ,7p.m. At The Alumini Hotel ,Altezza Road,Malabar Hills ,Mumbai, Maharashtra

The biggest New Year Masquerade party was held  by the two most popular elites of india

The biggest New Year Masquerade party was held by the two most popular elites of india . Also these is also a sucess party for them.As the two elite families are merging their business and now they are not only the biggest elites off india they are now the biggest elites of the world.

As the party was held the elites of all over the world were present raging from the minister's to business tycoon.Not to forget the journalist of all over india present.

A men came at the middle of the hall with a mic and said"So the time has came for which we were waiting so let's welcome Mr & Mrs.Malhotra and Mr & Mrs.Kapoor"while waved his hand round to the big royal stairs behind him as to gesture the guests that they are coming through the stairs. The light went dim and both the couple's came down with masks and all the lights were focused on them and behind them came a old man probably at their 60-70 's .

The Malhotra's have the Retired buisness man Rajshekhar Malhotra and his late wife Ragini Malhotra their son Viraj Malhotra and his wife Nisha Malhotra their granddaughter the CEO and heir of Malhotra industries Aarzoo Malhotra.

Then,we have the Kapoors late buisness man Vishambhar Kapoor and his late wife Avantika kapoor their son Shivaay Kapoor and his wife Akshara Kapoor their children's the heir and CEO of Kapoor industries the eldest son Aryan Kapoor and the youngest daughter Vishika Kapoor.

Though now the Malhotra's and Kapoor's are merging and now they are The MK's.And as for the families,they have known each other for a long time.The retired buisness man Rajshekhar Malhotra and late Vishambhar Kapoor were childhood friends and now their son's are also Viraj and shivaay are childhood bestfriend also now they are buisness partners as well this friendship in the family trades with their children's too.Aarzoo,Aryan and vishaka are best friends.Apart from being friends these two family share a very good bond with each other.

As they came down from the stairs the lights got bright they were wearing masks,not only them all the persons present their were wearing masks as per the theme.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen for taking out precious time and coming to the party.As you know it's the New year party and also a sucess party for us"Viraj said while moved his head towards shivaay as he ended the speech."Yess,thanks for coming and making the eve more bright and as all of you know that now the Malhotra's and Kapoor's are now one as The MK's .Also now the MK's are at the No.1 position at the buisness "shivaay said.

"Well the credit doesn't goes to us.The top best buisness award that MK's got this year isn't because of us it's because of the new owner's of the MK'S our children.The whole credit goes to them The projects we have done this year were all handled and completed by them"Viraj said "And today we are gonna introduce you to them,they will come here at any moment but till then enjoy the party please"shivaay said with a smile.