Prologue 2

Previously on the story"Your last love 🖤" you met with the parents of our leads and with FAB5.In the sucess and new year party of MKs.
____________________________________

After the arrival of fab 5 their parents introduced them to the Malhotra's and kapoor's.The party was going pretty calm.The elders were talking about the buisness some women's were gossiping and bitching about something.

On the other side FAB 5 was sitting on the bar counter having drinks with boring face.
"So intresting party isn't it"Aditya said with a sarcastic frown."why dad and uncles forced us th come in this party"Vinni said
"Uncle and dad only knows that"arshiya said.

"Yaar it's literally boring now I can't stand in this party anymore"Kabir said.
"Vansh what are you thinking so deeply"Aditya said to vansh who was looking at his drink and thinking something.

When Aditya said that vansh gulped the whole drink in one go and said"Let's have some FAB 5 fun"

As he said the light went dim the sound of people's chattering became silent and then the lights got focused on the stairs probably the persons standing on the stairs.

In the hall full of silence only one voice came "they are here"as Viraj said all the people standing near him snapped their neck towards him with the look of hint understanding what he said.

The 3 people starting coming downstairs
Anyone present their could feel the aura of their presence the power they were having.More precisely the thing that the Two girls and One boy who were hidden till date the faces behind the masks.No one knew them,no one till now saw there faces how they look,how they talk but they know how they work and how in a blink of eye they could get them destroyed.

Aryan Kapoor

Vishika Kapoor