They just shook their heads while smiling at the funny scenario

"Okay, ahm, your dad and I found a cool place we could go to next. A shop owner suggested we should visit the statue of Lucy Maud Montgomery at Cavendish Heritage Park. It's only about 35 minutes from here." she said changing the subject smoothly

They agreed and said that they would just get Mckenna and Timothy, so we could all go. The two of them left the paper bags to them while they got the two from the chocolate shop. After that they all went all together in the park, while Uncle Grant drives, and Auntie Grace on the passenger seat. Mckenna suggested we should go on a karaoke night, she found a place just near the cabin where they were staying. She also suggested that they could invite everyone else. They agreed on it and she quickly told everyone in their official group chat what they planned to do. The only people so far who agreed to come were Jane, Luna, Levi, Eli and Daniel.

They then arrived at the park, there were not a lot of people here today unlike how Charlottetown was lively. Even so they took a lot of pictures with the statue of Lucy. Charlotte and Mckenna couldn't help but get teary by seeing the statue of their favorite author. Her legacy will always be in everyone's heart. So do her novels and poems.

After taking some pictures, they took a rest at one of the picnic tables in the park. Mckenna then received a message from Luna saying that should come with them to the pier for lunch. And so they did. Luna also jokingly said that Jane would be paying for it, which Jane told her that she'll going to kill her in a funny way. Levi then popped a message that he'll pay for it, which made everyone replied

"Woahhh! you are a cool person Levi!"

"Levi! You are awesome!"

"I aspire to be like you Levi! You rich man!"

Levi didn't reply to any of it, but everyone knows that he was smiling at it right now while looking at his phone. While Luna, Jane, and Eli with him.

As soon as they saw the four of them sitting outside by the barricade and a big umbrella were in the middle of the table covering them in the heat of the sun. When everyone was all seated, they started asking where they went this morning and the things they had bought. Charlotte was the one who told them that they went to Charlottetown and to the statue of Lucy Maud Montgomery in the heritage park just near from here. When Luna heard the name of Lucy she was in awe of she was also a fan of Lucy.

Their team actually went to an Anne of Green Gables tour this morning, that's why they were out earlier than others this morning. Lucy's impact on Luna was greatly, because when Luna created her young adult book named "In some life" she was the same age as Lucy's created Anne of Green Gables. At 24, they both realized a lot of things. And they both created a new path for themselves and it changed their life forever.

This restaurant that they were eating as explained by Jane had visited the Philippines many times, and some of the dishes were named after some places in the famous tropical country. Names like Manila and Boracay were mentioned. They also said that they already pre-ordered the food, but if they want other things they could order it also. While waiting for the food to arrive they talked about a lot of things, especially the karaoke night later.

"You know what guys, Luna has a really great voice. I won't ask Levi because he'll agree eventually haha" Jane said while laughing which made everyone think if Luna really does have a nice singing voice. Luna then playfully elbowed her while smiling shyly

"Don't believe in her guys, she's just being ridiculous again haha" she said laughing by the end, Levi was just there looking at her smiling.

"Charlotte also has a nice voice." Kyle confidently said that made her look at him with wide eyes