He forwarded his hand indicating me to walk with him.

"Now where are you taking me?" I asked getting frustrated with his unexpected surprises.

I Hate surprises....

"Um, look there it is." He said pointing at a spot.

I looked at it uninterestingly only to get one more shock of my life.

"Why there're so many expensive things in the middle of a thick forest." I asked with widened eyes.

There was a park!! I mean a real amusement park, forest was not less but this place has so many things it was at backside of a villa with a joined gate, and the park was secured with iron get giving full security, and the fun part was when we arrived inside, there were so many kids rides that I never so in my life.

"Oh, mine god, I know you guys are rich but this much filthy rich.... amusement park is taking more place than the villa, I'm sure it must've covered half of the forest." I said without glancing at him. 

" Tell me something new which I don't know." I heard his proud voice, Ahh I just boosted his ego.  

" Ha-ha, like you made this money and brought it." I said satisfied with my reply. 

I glance at him and there was a stupid grin on his face, making me want to beat the hell out of him. 

" Why are you grinning like a stupid fellow." I said feeling like a feisty kid.

I slowly saw his expression turning into stern like ready to hunt me. 

" What did you just call me" what did I called him?

"w-what? I didn- " before I know in swift motion, I was between him and the tree.

I could feel his minty breath near my cheeks and neck sending shiver down my spine, I slowly adjust my hand from under his rib to on his chest and tried to push him, but he was adamant with clear intention of persuading the thing he want.

" K-Karnish move." I said with making a failed attempted to push him.

"Um, do you see these big rides...?  I'm the one who paid for it." He slowly said tucking a lose hair strand behind my ear, coming more closer if it's possible, whispering deeply so I could hear him.

"When I was 18." Huh? 18 but how the...

"H-how did you paid for them, I'm mean you were just 18, a-and why didn't your pardada told to construct it?"

I could feel his low sloppy breath from my neck to collarbone, his lips slightly brush there.

"We were not allowed to go on dangerous rides nor were allowed to go out of the park without guards, and...." He took one step back and stare at me.

"My younger sibling were enthusiastic to try them so, I paid from my internship money to construct it." Internship?

"Internships money is too less to make these giant wheels." I spoke pointing out his lie.

[Note: - I don't know if interns get paid or not, and I don't know a shit about business, cuz I'm a Neet aspirant, so, spare me. 😭]

"I'm filthy rich remember?" I could visibly see his apparent smile.

"So, Miss Radhika Sharma, would you like to repeat your past words?" now I could clearly see his naughty intention and pushed him hard which made him burst out in laughter.

"KARNISH!!" I was so angry with him. like serious who does this kind of pranks, I mean yeah, I did like it somewhere, but he can't go around doing this kind of prank with everyone.