🍩 CHOCOLATE DONUTS 🍩

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"A boy?? A fucking boy?? Out of all these marriage proposals your mother chose a boy for my son??" Yeon said in a disapproving tone "Yeah, what even she was thinking?" Gongyoo said very disappointed "And how dare she fix my son's marriage without my permission" Yeon said fuming with anger "What happened papa??" Jin said coming down the stairs "Oh jini, your grandmother chose a damn boy for our zayn, can you believe it??" Yeon said to jin who narrowed his eyes "What?? A boy?? What about gigi ?? Wasn't gigi and zayn in a relationship then why this, they looked so perfect together" jin said looking at them as yeon nodded "Aww that poor girl, she must be so broken hearing this news" Yeon said "Zayn will be coming home soon Yeon" gongyoo informed "I don't get it isn't zayn was just there just because grandma was sick??" Jin said looking at both of his father-in-laws "She took advantage of the situation and manipulated my boy" Yeon said his voice was filled with anger and betrayal "Yeon, there should be a reason if mom took this decision" gongyoo said looking at Yeon, Yeon also looking at him in disbelief "Reason?? Yes I also do want to know the reason to understand exactly why she decided to ruin my son's life" yeon asked "I am telling you gongyoo I am not going to let this marriage happen" Yeon said, the door also rang at the same time "Leo get the door" jin yelled for their house helper, who immediately come out and nodded going towards the door "Yeon calm down, i will think of something okay??" Gongyoo said holding yeons shoulder, Leo came to them and bowed "It's zayn sir, and he have some company" Leo informed and left, yeon ran to the door and stopped at scene that he is seeing..

"Oh my god, he is a kid" Yeon said not knowing, should he be mad at the boy or feel bad or just simply blame his mother-in-law "Yeah, he is harreh, and they are his brother's jungkook and ren" Zayn introduce, three of them just standing there "Don't just stand there, come here" yeon said with a motherly tone, that he didn't intend to "It's okay sir, here grandma said give this to both of you" harry said very politely, while jungkook standing behind him clenching harrys sweater, and ren doing the same with jungkook "Gongyoo take this" Yeon said, gongyoo took it from harry's hand "Harry please sit here, you guys also don't worry and take this" jin said handing four of them something to drink, jin also become soft as soon as he saw harry and young he is "ZAYN?? YOU MARRIED TO HIM FOR YOUR GRANDMOTHERS MONEY??" Gongyoo yelled at his son, who instently started coughing "What the hell?" Zayn said, harry just looked at him sipping his drink "You are already married, like she didn't even wait for us???" Yeon said looking at his husband shocked "This is a legal paper, you will be given ten million dollars instantly, only if you get married to Jeon Harry Styles, and also take care of his two brothers Jeon Jungkook Style and Jeon Renwarin Styles, the share of my mother in the business will be given to you after harry becomes eighteen and you two starting a family together... What?? What the hell is wrong with eomma ?? start a family willingly at eighteen??" Gongyoo said with a shocked expression, yeon gave him a look, then his eyes widened "Wait eighteen?? How old are you right now harry??" Yeon asked going towards him "He is Sixteen" jungkook spoke on behalf of his brother, yeon gongyoo and jin three of them looking horrified "ZAYN??" jin said looking at him brother-in-law "Oh don't zayn me, I was forced, grandma literally threatened me to end her life, she was already at the hospital when i got there, she was on oxygen and saline, what was i supposed to do??" Zayn said looking so helpless "Well you should let her then" yeon said, gongyoo looked at him "She wouldn't do anything" yeon said again specifically to gongyoo "Umm i am sorry to interrupt sir but, what exactly are we going to do?? Should we leave??" Harry asked, making everyone look at them "We can go, i just got my grandfather's inheritance a few days ago, he was a friend of grandma donna, it is written on the paper that is in your hand sir" harry informed standing up "You live with your grandfather??" Jin asked "Well he left us a week ago, I was contacted by grandma donna a few days after my grandpa's funeral, i didn't know for what, i just got to know about my marriage the exact moment i was signing my marriage certificate, apparently they have some kind of arrangements" harry said, holding both of his brothers hand tightly, zayn was looking at him as he didn't know anything about it "We will leave but, we never came to England before so it will be a little tough so if you can help us finding a place, that would really appreciated" harry finished talking slightly bowing his head, yeon is really shocked by harry he didn't thought the boy he was cussing will be turn out like this "You are legally married??" Gongyoo asked, Zayn nodded his head "Apparently there are some places in the world where a sixteen year old can get married with a approval of someone adult" zayn said "So you are not going anywhere, you will be here with your brother's" gongyoo announced and yeon surprisingly agreed "I will show you zayn's room harry, and you little ones can choose your own room i will show you, anyways how old are you two???" jin asked, motioning their househelp to help the three with their luggages "I am fifteen and ren is thirteen" jungkook said, others are just standing there "I need to talk to your eomma, i think she finally lost her mind" yeon said fuming with anger "Umm jin hyung before you take them, umm harreh do you want to stay in a same room with me" zayn asked "I personally would like to stay with my brothers as long as grandma donna doesn't get to know" harry said zayn nod his head...

*HARRY'S POV*

"Ren you go and take a shower now and jungkook are you hungry right now??" I asked he nodded his head "Can i come in??" hyung, I never got his name "Yes hyung please, I hope you don't mind me calling you hyung" I said smiling at him "I am your hyung, three for yours actually, i don't mind it at all" he said we nodded our head "Leo come here" he called someone inside the room "Eat something, you guys travel so much today, try to get some rest after okay??" he said, and we nodded "Umm hyung I kinda want to talk to Mr Zayn, can i??" I asked "Yeah of course, go ahead his room is right next to where the swing is hanging" he said i nodded my head "Where is the tiny one??" He asked "Oh he is taking a shower" jungkook replied, "Okay then, you guys eat, and if you need anything just scream hyung or leo one of us will be here in no time" he said smiling and left "You finish your food and feed ren when he is done" I said, "You not going to eat??" He asked "I will, but I have to talk first with zayn then his parents, how our living situation going to go" I said he nodded his head and left the room..

"Can I come in??" I asked knocking on zayn's bedroom door "Harreh?? Yes come in" he said and opened the door "I just want to talk to you about something, if you are not busy" I said, he nodded his head "What do you wanna talk about??" He asked, drying his head with a towel, "About school, my brother's and have to attend school since we have to literally drop everything there, so if you can suggest us to any school here that would be great" i said looking at him "Well you can join my uni, it's a college come school, all of us go there" he said, i nodded my head "Wait, you go to college?? How old are you??" I asked batting my lashes, i thought he was so much older than me "I am nineteen why?? Did you thought I am some creep?? Do I look like that ?? What the hell" he said, immediately going towards the mirror and watching himself "No no I just, I am sorry, i didn't meant to be rude" i apologise immediately, although it's not my fault, he have so many tattoos already that it's make him look really edgy "Well that was rude, anyway we can go tomorrow, I will talk to dad, you know what let's just both talk to dad if you have any further concerns that need to taken care of" he said smiling at me, i nodded my head and about to leave "Oh one more thing zayn, can we not acknowledge each other at the university if I got into, i don't want this marriage thing to be public yet, i don't think i am able handle this right now" I said, with a apologetic tone, he just nodded his head "Oh harreh, I have a girlfriend so umm, how about we never talk about this marriage??" He said, i looked at him for a moment "Absolutely.." I said leaving the room...

NEW STORY OKAY BYE.... ALSO I CHANGED ZAYNS AGE....