13

He just couldn't catch a break. Nope, not one break at all. A break was just too much to ask for at this point in his life. Being born and having your parents killed immediately afterwards? No break there. Having a demon sealed inside of you? Still no break. Being discriminated your whole entire life by your own village because of said demon? Nope. Fighting your whole entire life, slaying an ancient rabbit goddess only to be transported to another dimension? Still couldn't catch a break there. These events seemed to happen so frequently in his life that Naruto just stopped being so affected by them.

But pissing off three factions of supernatural creatures in the span of a month was not something the blonde expected he would ever do. It wasn't something he would even dream of happening in a thousand years. Not when he was in the elemental nations or on planet Earth. But somehow, most likely due to the blonde's close but bitter relationship with lady luck, that exact situation was actually in the process of happening.

"Naruto..." Sirzechs tone was a warning one as he stared at the boy who had his hand wrapped around Riser Phenex's throat. The Phenex heir was still struggling to breathe, clawing and scratching at Naruto's hand, unable to compromise the boy's grip.

"Well this a bit awkward..." Naruto said while staring at the small squadron of devils in front of him. The variety between them all was almost unimaginable. Some took the form of some of the most beautiful/handsome men and women Naruto had ever seen. Others had grotesque body parts and growth that truly fit their title as devils. And all of them looked to be seconds away from blasting his ass to hell.

"Let go of my son, human, or I'll be sure that the rest of your pathetic existence will be spent getting roasted by my own personal flames." Lord Phenex yelled as he stepped towards the blonde. Naruto eyes quickly swept over the man, immediately noticing the similarities between him and Riser. Tiny embers were shooting from the man's skin, showcasing just how angry the man was.

"This is your son? Then excuse me when I say this but you've done an absolutely terrible job at parenting." Naruto's comment seemed to pick at the man's nerve as the flames around him began to grow. The man was calmed; however, when Sirzechs rested his hand on the Phenex's shoulder.

"Stop this Naruto. Put the man down and let's handle this peacefully." While he looked calm on the outside, inwardly Sirzechs was begging for the blonde to just listen. He could sense the mounting tension between the two groups and while he was a Satan, he wasn't too entirely sure that he would be able to stop a group with several middle and high-class devils in it.

Thankfully for the Satan, Naruto answered his silent pleading by releasing Riser's throat. The Phenex collapsed to the ground, gasping for air as the constriction around his throat finally disappeared. The man began to climb to his feet while glaring harshly at the blonde who had assaulted him. He looked to be about to attack Naruto again but was stopped by the stern voice of his father.

"Riser! Enough. You've humiliated yourself and your family enough for today. Suck up your wounded pride and come back over here." Lord Phenex's words caused a very harsh scowl to appear on his son's face. The younger Phenex held his glare on Naruto for several more seconds before beginning to limp over to his father and the rest of the devils.

"Now Naruto, I'm going to ask you to peacefully throw down any weapons you may have on you and come with us." Sirzechs said in an even and calm voice. Naruto remained still, only eyeing the red headed devil and the group behind him.

"What happens if I don't?" Naruto's question sent a ripple of tension shooting through the crowd of devils. Some of them continued to power up their attacks while others started to summon weapons into their hand. Sirzechs began to sweat nervously as he sensed a fight about to break out between the two groups.