5

"How much energy do you sense coming from them?" Naruto said while pacing inside his mindscape. As soon as the boy had come charging into the room and screamed attack, Naruto had retreated into his mental space. He wanted to talk with his tenant before confronting the teeangers in front of him.

"A decent amount. Its nothing compared to what the red-headed man had. The Rias girl and Sona seem to have the most energy. The boy charging at you at the moment has a small amount but Im sensing an even greater energy coming from his gauntlet. Its almost like something is sealed within it. It could prove to be somewhat interesting though I doubt you'll have to use any of the heavy hitting techniques to subdue them all." Kurama rattled off.

"So some of the basic three and plain ol' taijutsu mixed with a bit of humiliation?"

"Exactly." Naruto grinned at the fox before raising his fist. Kurama raised his massive paw and bumped it against the boy's, ejecting the blonde-haired teen out of his own mind.

Naruto opened his eyes and saw that barely any time had passed. The plain looking boy was still charging towards him with his gauntlet out and prepared for a punch. He could see the other students preparing their own techniques behind the boy.

"Lets see what you devils are made of." Naruto muttered to himself as the boy finally appeared in front of him. Issei planted his foot just in front of Naruto before attempting to send a heavy punch at Naruto's chest. The shinobi almost tore his hair out at the slow speed and horrible form the boy was showcasing. He was moving faster than this during his academy years!

"I hope that the others aren't as disappointing as he is." Naruto thought to himself as he casually slapped aside the boy's punch. He almost laughed to himself as the force behind his slap sent the boy off balance and stumbling into a wall.

Naruto tilted his head to the side just as a bolt of what appeared to be lightning flew by him. The bolt zipped by his head and slammed into the wall behind him. His eyes locked onto the busty black haired girl that was erotically licking her lips while staring at him. He could see sparks literally shooting off of her skin as the girl shivered in place.

"Great, another battle thirsty sadist." Naruto mumbled to himself before absentmindedly unsealing a kunai into his palm and parrying a sword strike. He turned his head slightly turned slightly and saw the "Prince of Kuoh" struggling to overpower him. The boy's face was contorted into a mask of concentration as he put all his strength behind his sword. Naruto chuckled at the boy's attempt before suddenly jumping back, causing Kiba to become off balance just as another bolt of lightning sailed by Naruto

While in the air, Naruto could see the girl standing by Sona's side pull out a Naginata before summoning her bat wings and taking off towards him. The girl flew through the air towards him while lifting her weapon above her head. She used her wings to propel herself forward while bringing the bladed part of the weapon down on his form.

"Gotcha!" Tsubaki yelled as she felt the blade cut cleanly through the boy's body. Her happiness was instantly sucked away when she saw the boy's body disappear in a puff of smoke before a destroyed couch cushion took her place.

Koneko blinked in surprise when she felt the texture of the cushion she was sitting on suddenly change. She looked down and noticed that the cushion she had been sitting on suddenly had a pair of legs. She heard a soft laughter before she felt a pair of lips land gently on the crown of her head.

"Sit this out, I want to see how good your friends are. I promise not to hurt them .. or get hurt myself." Koneko heard Naruto say before she suddenly found herself back on a couch cushion. She sat there in shock for a brief moment before shrugging and going back to observing the fight.