Chapter 7: Sleepover With The Slytherins

Sofia's POV:

Me and Sunny were walking to our dorm right before end of curfew, we had just come back from smoking at the astronomy tower, I didn't usually smoke but I've been so stressed lately and when I found out Sunny smoked on occasion too I jumped at the opportunity to smoke without being judged. When we got to our dorm we saw a tie on the door and a note that read:

Sorry girls, 

Lucius came over and we need the room for 'studying' I hope you understand, 

lots of love, Cissy.

Me and Solis looked at each other and burst out laughing, we were certain that if I hadn't sound proofed the room that we would be hearing some scaring noises! After about five minutes we contained ourselves, Bella had told us she was meeting up with some guy, I think his name was Lestrange, but she said she didn't know how much she liked him, seeing as she wasn't back yet though I'd say things are going pretty well! I turned to Solis.

"What are we gonna do Sunny?" I asked with a mix of concern and lingering amusement in my voice.

"We could go to the Gryffindors" She suggested.

"It's too late to get out without being caught, plus not only will the fat lady not let us in but in the morning we wouldn't be able to sneak out without getting caught and we couldn't just leave from there seeing as we would have no uniforms!" I replied, we were already in our PJs because they were just casual and no one was gonna see us, or so we thought.

"What about sleeping in the common room?" She suggested, I shook my head. Then I got an idea, I gasped.

"We could sleep in your brother's dorm!" I suggested.

"What if they don't let us?" 

"Oh please they love me and Reggie is your younger brother! Plus it's their dorm mate's fault we're in this situation in the first place!" I told her.

"That is true" She thought for a second. "Fuck it let's go!" She replied. We quickly and quietly made our way to the boys dorm giggling slightly. We were both semi concerned in only being in our PJs though, we hadn't expected to see anyone!

My PJs:

Solis's PJs:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Solis's PJs:

Solis's PJs:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.