Chapter 1: The Sister

The Marauders (James, Lily, Peter, Sirius, Regulus, Marlene, Remus and Solis) walk into the great hall for the beginning of semester dinner, it was the first night of the second semester part way through the year (Around August ish). They split off into their separate tables seeing as on the first night back you have to sit with your house. There is a lot of chatter in the air until...

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore exclaims immediately making the hall deadly silent. He goes over the usual house keeping stuff, nothing important and then:

"Now before we eat I would also like to welcome a new student who has transferred from Beauxbatons and will be joining for her 6th year! I trust that you will welcome her and treat her with kindness and respect so could you please welcome, Sofia Potter!" As he says her name Sofia walks out, her gorgeous, long hair bounces on her shoulders as she walks up to the sorting hat. There is chatter in the air, all the girls want to be her and all the guys want to be with her! When James and the others see her James, Remus and Sirius all simultaneously spit out their drinks in shock.

When Sofia arrives at the sorting hat she sits down, the hat is still 5cm away from touching her head when with zero hesitation it announces:

"SLYTHERIN!" The Slytherin table cheers, Sofia smirk and walks over. When she gets there Regulus looks at her.

"Hey, you can sit next to me if you'd like!" He says warmly. She smiles with gratitude.

"Thank you" She sits down and Dumbledore says.

"Let the Feast begin!" As soon as this happens mountains of glorious looking food appears on the table, Sofia has an astonished look plastered on her face. They begin to eat, Sofia is sat in between Solis and Regulus.

"Hi I'm Solis and this is my younger brother Regulus" She says with a smile as she points to herself and her brother and then extends her hand to shake. Sofia shakes it.

"Hi, I'm Sofia Potter" 

"Any relation to James Potter?" She asks and Sofia nods with a smile.

"Yeah he's my twin brother, whatever he tells you, I'm older he's just lying!"Sofia smiles and Solis laughs.

"Well I've already introduced myself, but these are my cousins Bellatrix and Narcissa" Solic points to the two girl opposite them, one had golden blonde hair, the other's was as dark as the night sky, both extremely beautiful! Sofia looks at them and smiles.

"It's nice to meet!" She says, still slightly amazed by their beauty.

"It's nice to meet you too Sofia, so what brings you to Hogwarts on such late notice?" Narcissa asks.

"Well....This is my third school I've been to, I used to go to Durmstrang, until I got expelled.....and then I moved to Beauxbatons because I love France, but I'm gonna be honest all the girls were just goody-to-shoes bitches!" Narcissa and Bellatrix chuckle at the last part. Sofia also sees a quite handsome, dark haired boy smirk at the comment which makes his smile slightly.

"I think I'm going to like you!" Narcissa adds.

"You can call me Cissy" She smiles and Sofia mirrors her expression.

"Well Cissy, you can call me Sof" 

Time Skip:

Narcissa, Solis, Bellatrix and Sofia are all walking through the halls to the common room when James and the Marauders are up ahead walking towards them.

"Fifi?!" James calls out and she runs up and hugs him.

"Miss me?!" She asks with a smirk.

"My darling sister, you know I always miss you, but what are you doing here?!" He replies.