Chapter 4

"Hitler??" He asked folding her hands to her chest.

I smiled sheepishly looking at him and said," I..I.I mean Farhad Aqqaad Khan"He showed me his palm telling me to stop and said, "Hah Hah Farhad Aqqaad Khan" in a sarcastic way.

I smiled and I could feel my cheeks going red in embarrassment, "What are you doing here shouldn't you be in the kitchen Mr. Tasty Food Chef"

He smiled a little like just the corner of his lips went up and he said, "I'm a Doctor here Miss Amyra"

"You are a doctor weren't you going to be the chef I mean I never knew you had a passion for science," I said as we moved out of the room.

"Yes, you never knew," He said holding the door for her. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. We stared at each other for a moment and it felt like there was another meaning in his words.

He then smiled a little saying, "You would never know because I didn't say anything"  "Oh yes Yes," I said as we moved out and stood in the corridor. "Well what are you doing nowadays""I'm Working in #### company as a software developer and you?"

"I'm a practicing doctor here," He said and I made an O face nodding my head then I looked at him wiggling my eyebrows as I asked," Waise kounse doctor ho tum..? DIl ke Dimaag ke Haddiyon ke Bacchon ke Psychiatrist ho kiske doctor ho tum?", He laughed a little and was about to answer when a voice said," Jab iska khud ka dimaag sahi nahi toh ye dusron ka kya karega Pagal"

"Haan tume dekh ke toh tumhare paitents to bhaag hin jaate honge CBI kahin ki" Farhad said in a taunting tone.

"YOU--" "CBI?" Aqsa and Hannah said at the same time.

"Haan CBI tumhe nahi pata ki CBI kya hota hai Awwhh kya baath kardi tumne" Farhad said in a surprizing tone as if it was the most common thing to know.

"No I dont", Aqsa said Awkwardly looking at Hannah who was fuming with anger as if she will attack him any minute. She was also surprised seeing them like that as they both don't act like that with anyother so she was confused how they know each other.

"Oh let me tell you then CBI is nothing but Chudail Bedard Insaan is what it mea--- ouch CBI CBI--yaar stop st--top hitting me" Farhad said as Hannah started hitting him with the file she had in her hand, she then twisted his ear making him yell in pain.

Just then Aqsa asked confused,"You both know each other"

"YES" yelled Farhad while Hannah Yelled,"NO", then both looked each other and said ""You dont know me??", "I don't know you" in sync. "Liar" "stupid"They again synced.

"Huhh??" Aqsa looked at them confused.

Inside the room [let's reverse to the time when Ashraf entered shall we]

After nurse has injected her she went away leaving them alone. While ashraf was still talking to Zoya. Ashraf saw that the nurse has gone and also the doctor and Aqsa were not in the room. He then looked at Zoya who was happily rambling about her fiction men. 

Ashraf signed and looked at Zoya intensely with that soft look in his eyes. Zoya stopped rambling when she felt his stare on her. She looked down with a red blush coated on her cheeks. She looked up when she heard him asking "How did this happen Zoya?"

Zoya looked at him smiling sheepishly showing her teeth and said"Hehehe.. Voh actually na mai jaari thi ghar after I left the office ye sonch ke ki mai ghar jaungi apne series dekhungi dramas dekhungi aaram karungi maze karungi tabhi na mujhe yaad aaya ki ghar pe snacks khatam hai toh mai convinance store ki taraf mudi aur jaa hi rahi thi ye sonch te hue ki yaar Jimin apne mint hair me kya mast dikhta hay ke tabhi--"

"Pata tha..Pata tha mujhe unhi bandaro ke khayal me tum jaarahi hogi aur takkar lagali... bas un bandaron ka khayal rehta hai tumhe aur mera toh zara bhi nahi aata zaalim insaan"

"Aree Aree Hay mujhe tumhara khayal warna chodo aur haan Unho ne kuch nahi kiya khabardaar jo agli baar se mere bias ko bandar bola toh aur haan mujhe beech me kyu rokte hon tum haan mai climax me aa hin rahi the ke tume apna muh khol ke sab gayrat karna tha bagyrat kahin ke"

Ashraf was about to say something when Zoya interuppted him and said,"Chup karke aage suno aur ab tum kuch bole na toh mai chup hojaungi samjhe". To which Ashraf nodded his head zipping his lips.

 "Haan toh mai kaha thi right toh mai jaa rahi thi ke mujhe ek chota sa ladka road cross kerte huye mila voh bhi akele toh mai gayi uss bacche ki help karne tabhi ek car ki control lose hogayi aur hamara accident hogaya voh toh shukr hay ki driver ne time pe turn kardiya varna pata nahi kya hota ur shukr Allah ka ke bacche ko bhi kuch nahi huwa"Zoya then looked at Ashraf waiting for him to tell her how careless she was to do all this. 

"Allah ka shukr hay tumhe kuch nahi hua", He said and hugged her keeping her head on his stomach. She sighed in relief and hugged him back "I thought you would scold me". "I am not going to scold you for being kind and helpful Lekin khud ke khayal rakha karo khud ke liye nahi toh ere liye hin sahi". She smiled hugging him tighter.

Ohk people leave our love birds alone lets go out

"HUh??" Aqsa asked looked at them confused while they were glaring at each other with Hannah holding Farhad's ear and Farhad holding her hand trying to free his ear from her.Farhad then freed his ear and turned to Aqsa while rubbing his red ear while Hannah was still glaring at him folding her hands. "She is my sister from other parents", He said swinging his hand around her shoulders and hugging her by her neck."Chod mujhe pagal marne ka irada hai?" She said while trying to get his hand off her neck.

Follow the journey with us

Dont forget to like the moments which would become memories.

Share your thoughts with us

Be Happy Be Healthy, Until next chapter Bye-Byeeeeeeeeeeee