Chapter 1

"Amyra Aqsa" my friend shouted at me, that's when I realized I was zoomed out with a brush in my hand. "Kaha kho gayi thi babes jaldi se ready ho hame office bhi pohonchna hai," she said as she walked past me. I shook my head and continued my work.

Hi, I'm Amyra Aqsa Danish, you might have read my bio in the intro so I won't repeat it and make it boring for everyone. I live with my friends in an apartment because we thought living in PG was not the thing we could cook and are not the kind of people who like to keep their surroundings dirty, so we do not need to live in PG and eat the food their which I know can't go beyond our throats, Ok off-topic. 

Fortunately, we work in the same company but in different departments, I'm from the IT department while Zoya is from the Marketing Department, with a very satisfying package and Hannah is a doctor working in a hospital. The journey until here was not easy for us and I know more difficulties are waiting for us in the future but I'm sure we can face them just like we were until now.

"Let's go we need to catch the bus," I said as I tipped the lace of my shoe.

"Ayye Hayye voh tujhe pata hai Alex Volkov kya banda hai yaar voh kitna mast dikhta hai agar voh miljaaye toh maza aajaye" says Zoya while swinging her hands 
[Ayye Hayye do you Alex Volkov the type of man he is It would have been so good to have him in my life] 

"Asal ladke pe toh ye marti nai aur chali ha Alex ko apna banane..apne department ka voh Ashraf ko toh dekh le ek baar mara pada hai tere peeche par tu hai ki seede muh baaath bhi nahi karti usse" Says Hannah as she folds her hands  giving her a teasing look
[ You dont fall for the guys in real life and you want Alex in your life...Isnt there a boy named Ashraf who is behind you all the time and you dont even talk to him without a fight]

"Ashraf Tariq voh.. use toh baath hin karni nai aati kamina sar pe chad jaata hai hamesha"
[He, That Ashraf Tariq... He doesnt even know how to talk with me stupid he always on my head]

"Language" I remained with her but she was not a person who listened to me we got on the bus while we were on our way I thought they were so lovey-dovey I like it when people are courageous and daring enough to show them because it's hard for some people. Everyone cannot show and protect their love for someone. With these thoughts playing DJ in my head me and my friends I reached the office.

Our Boss is very friendly but strict about punctuality which we cant follow in our whole life. Even though he got used to it complaints remain the same. Again I immersed myself into my thoughts. I always roam in the city of my thoughts, if you ask my friends the first thing about me is a person who likes to be lost in dreams.

 I never wanted to share what I have been going through because it doesn't change anything. Everyone knows me as someone hardworking and good at everything so, I don't want to change their perspective not because I want to be popular but because it makes inspires me and feel that there is so much I have to do and I can do.

We reached our office and parted ways promising to meet each other during our lunch break. I went to my department as usual with some thoughts and a bad feeling lingering in my head. I went to my cabin and settled my things. 'Uff let's start' I thought starting my computer.

 ** I fall in love with boys I see on the TV screen and the ones in books are as perfect as they can be** That my phone with a customized ringtone, Zoya has kept it as she believes I need to know it's her and pick the call at once because I don't usually do calls, but why is she calling me right now I mean she doesn't call me unless its a break, or in an emergency or after work. Wait what's the time okay my fault it's break time, So I took my bag and properly kept the things and left before they spam me with calls.

We originally planned to go to the restaurant which was 15 min from the office but somehow settled for the office canteen. We were having our food with Ashraf and Zoya going on with their usual bickering like it is common for them to bicker well at least we do not have to listen to continuous bickering about her fictional characters we get to see something new, well it is a kind of entertainment for us so we won't get bored.

 Zoya has a cute face with doe eyes and cute expressions when she is angry. She thinks she looks scary with those expressions, but in reality, she is like a child whose chocolate was snatched from her don't ever tell her that or she can even become a baby dinosaur with baby teeth roaring at us.

We completed our work and went to the bus stand to wait for our bus. usually, I, Zoya, and Ashraf go together to the bus stand and Ashraf waits for us till we board our bus as it gets dark when we leave our office and he wants us to be safe. It's not like we can't fight classes li hai humne self defence ki lekin kehte hai na zamana kharab hai aur woh apne aap ko tasalli dilane ke liye karta hai toh karne dete hai na kiska kya jaata hai.
[Its not like we cant fight we have taken self defence classes but Isnt it said no one could be believedd in todays world and he is just doing to assure himself so why not let him do that]

"Meku bhug lagri hai yaaro ghar pe kya hai khane ko" Zoya asked as we stood there waiting for the bus. [ Guys I'm hungry what's in our home to eat]

"Zoya aaj Friday hai," I said giving her a side eye. [Zoya, its Friday today]

"Bombastic side eye criminal offensive side eye...Sorry sorry don't look at me like that yes I forgot it was Friday which means we are going shopping after going home andddd we don't have anything to eat at home" Zoya said raising her hands in a defended way.

Ashraf who was smiling and looking at Zoya said, "There is a convenience store here if you want we can go and get some snacks for you there is still some time for the bus to arrive"

Follow the journey with us

Dont forget to like the moments which would become memories.

Share your thoughts with us

Be Happy Be Healthy, Until next chapter Bye-Byeeeeeeeeeeee