Chapter 3

I was getting ready for the office when Hannah asked," Is it okay for you to go today?". 

"Haan mai tumhari leave accept karadeti hun na, aaj leave lelo" Zoya said as she tied her pony.
[I can ask them to accept your leave, take a leave today ]

"Aree kya hogaya hai chale bhi hame office jaana hai paise kamane hai taaki hum tumhare saath korea jaana hai apne bias se nahi milna.? Hum bhi toh dekhe kya hai voh log joh tume pagal kar rahe hai unke peeche" I asked wigggling with eyebrows.
[Aree what has happened Let's go to the office and earn money so that we can go to Korea with you don't you want to meet your bias? Lets us also see whats there in them that you are so crazy about them]
They laughed and hugged me and said in sync,"And that's our Aqsa". "Aur haan change na hona kabhi bhi yaad rakhna jo bhi ho hum tumhare saath hai" Hannah said patting my shoulder.

[And yes dont ever change and remember we are with you always]

"Could you, Could you Please Please don't change, Please Please don't change I love you oh I love you ah I love you Love the way you are", Zoya sang as she swayed a little dancing to its steps "Jungkook ka gaana tha usne jaane se pehle mujhe change hone se mana kiya tha", Zoya wipes her invisible tears making a crying face.
[It was jungkook's  song which he sang before leaving asking us not to change]

We looked at her shook our heads She and her craziness. We then took our things and went out the door. "Yaaron mere liye toh ruko", Zoya shouted and went behind them.
[Guys, Wait for me]

I was working in my office and it was afternoon after lunch today I need to go home alone as Zoya went home as her work was over and she had nothing to do. Bechara Ashraf aaj aadha din bina Zoya ke rahna padega unhe' I thought giggling to myself. Zoya was excited about going home she said she was going to get some snacks and bing watch her shows or dramas i shook my head going back to work.

I was working when my phone rang, * I fall in love with boys I see on TV screen * why is Zoya calling me at this hour I was quite confused because she won't disturb me at this hour. I didn't think much and lifted the call

"Hello?, Zoya kya.."

"Mam, I'm calling from ### hospital your friend got into accident and your number was in emergency conatct so I called you"

"Accident?? Can you please tell me the address I"m coming"

'Ya Allah ab tak toh theek thi ye bacchi..Allah hu Akbar Zoya ki hifazat farma' I ran from my office to heads office and took permission from him to go..Fourtunetly I got permission and took off immediately.

 Just when I was on my way when I remebered 'Ashraf Bechara voh toh kuch janta hin nahi' I hurriedly took my mobile and called Ashraf and told him everything He too said he will take off immediately and asked me to wait for him but i told him that i was already on my way.

Ashraf POV

'Aaj din boring haiii bina mere jaan ke hooo bina meri jaan ke Hayye Zoya tum ere saath aise kaise kar sakti ho half day leave leli bina mere mujhe pata hai tum voh bandaro ko nihar rahi hogi Ghar jaake, usi tarah mujhe kyu nahi dekh sati jaan tum mai bhi kitna handsome hun agar deh logi toh iss garib ka bhi bhala hojaye ga'I was thinking about Zoya while keeping a serious face and doing my work fastly so that I can go to her. 

There was only one file to review when I got call from Aqsa. 'huh?? why is she calling me she never calls me' I thought as I picked the call and before i could say something she told me but what she told me stopped my mind for a bit