"Ashraf..Ashraf Are you there??"

"Hah!..Hah I am..I coming wait for me down there i will be there in seconds" I told her as I started packing my things. She said she was on her way i said Okay and cut the call and asked for a leave before dashiing off

'Allah meri jaan ko sahi salamat rakhna usse kuch na hone dena'

Author POV

Aqsa ran to the reception and asked the receptionist , "Paitent...Paitent Zoyaa...Zoya Hassan was...was admitted here room number.?". The receptionist told her the room number and she ran to the direction she knew the hospital it was the same where Hannah works.

"Nahi chod do mujhe Kyu zulm kar rahe ho..Jab mujhe koi problem nahi hai toh tume kyu ho rahi hai badzaad kahin ke"

"Ya Allah ye toh Zoya ki awaz hai kya hogaya" Aqsa thinks and runs opening the door.

Aqsa POV

Just as i entered the room there she was totally fine except of the bandage on her leg. A nurse was trying to hold her and she was wriggling not giving her a chance to hold her.I ran to her moving the nurse aside and checking her for any other injuries. She was really fine just some scratches here and there. 

Zoya stopped me and assured me that she is fine except her leg which is fractured. "Kaise hua kya hua tum toh Ghar jaane wali thi toh fir kabar ke raste pe kyu chal padi thi hah..Kuch bolo gi hua kya kaise hua"

"Saanth gada dhaari bheem saanth bolti hun sabr se baith jao haan baith jao" She said as she ade her sit on the chair by the bed. She took the glass of water and gave me to drink as i was huffing by running till here. I drank all the water in one go and calmed myself.

"How did it happened?" I asked her. She was about to say when the nurse said," Mam inhe injection lagwana hai aur ye nahi sun rahi..Ye injection lagana padhhe ga warna infection hojaye ga"

I understood why was that shouting for Zoya hates injections and when i say Hate she actually loathes them, but then it is for her.

"Yes sister let me help you" I said and Zoya's face changed into betrayal and horror could be seen in her face just when i was about to hold her when she again started wriggling "Nahi mujhe koi hatt nai lagana kyu zalim ban rahe ho gunnah hoja tumhe dekhna nahi yaar kyu zidd kar rahe ho"

Just then Ashraf came in the room Huffing, He rushed towards her and in that we were kind of pushed aside. I lost my balance and was about to fall when someone caught me. I hurriedly got up and turned behind and it was the doctor standing there and he was not just a doctor but a handsome doctor offo but When did he come here. I thanked him for helping me and turned back.

"Zoya kaise huya ye sab kya hua tha kaise lagi zaroor uss bandaro ke sonch me chal rahi thi tum aur tum roo kyu rahi ho batao kuch"

"Ashraf..Ashraf aram se batati hum but pehle mujhe in zalim logon se bachao ye mujh par zulm kar rahe hai"

"Koun Kyu kya hua Aqsa kya baath hai"

"Kuch nahi injection na lagwane ke nakhre hai sab" I said and Ashraf make an O face and turned towards her and said," Ab maar lagake aayi ho to injection bhi lagana padhe ga na" He said and Dhoom she got another betrayal. I stood there giggling as I know he will handle her.

"Tum bhi zalim nikale mai ne nahi soncha tha ke tum mere saath aisa karo ge mera saath nahi doge"

"Asi baath nahi hai Zoya suno suno ab tume korea toh jaana hai na" He asked and she nodded, he continued and also signalled nurse to do her work while he was talking to her holding her face and she was listening to him like a small child. Well told you He will handle her.

"Amyra" voice behind me called and i turned to him in shock. He was looking at me smiling a little. Who is he how does he know my name that too Amyra no one really calls me Amyra, Its Aqsa everytime. As I was looking at him confused he understood that I didn't recognise him and He said," Its me, Farhad"

Farhad who Farhad do I know Farhad..? Do I know any Farhad in my life..I thought for sometime and suddenly a light was on im my head. Rightt Farhad Aqqaad Khan Hitler of our class.

"Hitler!!" I said without realising.

Follow the journey with us

Dont forget to like the moments which would become memories.

Share your thoughts with us

Be Happy Be Healthy, Until next chapter Bye-Byeeeeeeeeeeee