𝟱𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

short fluff

for their 5th official year together, ignoring the 2 year break they took in between that sadly could have made it 7 years, the two were back at filming for stranger things.

they couldn't do much, filming all day and spending their free time with joe, natty and charlie, y/n and finn just sat quietly in their car at the end of the day, exhausted but very much content with their day.

it was around 9 pm, thankfully they were let out early today, and finn turned to y/n, his hand on the steering wheel.

"let's go." their plan for the day was to buy snacks at the local store, and then go home to watch movies. and that's exactly what they had done. they picked snacks up and ended up on the couch of finn's living room in his apartmenr. y/n laid her head on his chest as they sat down, and he caressed her hair softly, his hands around her.

the feeling of her body against his was so comforting, and he didn't even remember how he once lived without that. something about the way she breathed, the way she spoke, laughed, everything and anything about her - it kept his heart beating.

now, as you/n continued laughing at the small jokes he whispered into her ear, he'd playfully shush her right afterwards, causing her to laugh a little more. she'd turn, mocking him before pressing a kiss onto his lips, and he took it in, smiling against it and taking the snacks from her hands.

he pulled her closer, his hands traveling down to her waist, he kissed her softly and fiddled with the promise ring she wore, until she grabbed his hands, placing them back on her waist before she fell back onto the couch gently, pulling him with her.

they both laughed a little, staring at each other for a little bit until finn leaned down once again, just inches before her lips as he spoke softly, muttering an 'i love you' before connecting their lips once again.

he liked how she made her feel, and she liked how he made her feel.

something about the way they ended up together made them feel so lucky, because what were the odds?

but none of that mattered anymore because they were here, together, and they'd stay like that. they continued to kiss as y/n held him close by his neck, she smiled as he kissed her jaw, and he did as well.

5 years felt surreal, but it also didn't. finn felt as if even at 50 years, he wouldn't be surprised. because this was his girl forever, and he knew that.

y/n acknowledged that too, though in a different perspective. she knew that they were forever, because there was a time where they weren't anything at all, and even after that - they were back. something about that strengthened them, and she wouldn't have changed it for anything.

"i love you too." she spoke as he kissed her, and he sighed against her skin, sitting up and allowing them to switch. she now was over him, and there was a small moment were they didn't kiss, and finn placed his hands on her thighs, waiting for her to come back.

she did, but this time he hugged her against his chest, and kept her there as he continuously kissed her head.

"we'll sleep here tonight?" she questioned, and he nodded, grabbing the snacks and feeding one to her before eating one himself.

"we'll sleep here." he confirmed, "goodnight, pretty."